Forty-One: Friends are Family

After an hour of walking and running, I'm near the fence. It took me less time this time because I'm really worried about Tobias. My baby bump is slowing me down a little bit, but that's not going to stop me.

I see the fence and start running again. Once I get to the fence, I go back into the city. I then run towards Dauntless. They are probably there. I see a train coming. I get ready to jump. Once the train comes, I jump on. I then let it take me to Dauntless.

***
It wasn't a long trip. Once I saw the Dauntless building, I got ready to jump again. I jumped off and landed on my feet. I then go over to the side of the building and jump into the net.

"Look, it's Tris." I hear some say as I land in the net.

I get out of the net and see all of our friend there. That saves me time. I then run up to them.

"Four has been kidnapped by the bureau." I said.

"What!"Chris exclaims.

"They left this note for me and there was blood all over the apartment." I said as I handed them the note.

They all gathered around Chris and read the note. Once they were done reading it, they all looked mad and sad. Zeke looked ready to kill them. Chris looked ready to break into tears. Matthew was in deep thought. And Shauna just sat there with no emotion. She's putting her poker face on. Or maybe she's just not sure what to think.

"So, will you all help me?" I asked.

"Yes." They all said.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"We would do anything for you." Chris said.

"We are all a big family. Family does things for each other. They also stick together in tough times." Matthew said.

"You're going to make me cry." I said.

"He's right though."Chris said.

I just nod my head. They all then pull me into a group hug. This is kind of awkward, but I just let them hug me. I don't know what I would do with out them. They are my family.

*************
Note: it's so heart touching. Well it is for me.

Anyways, who's your favorite Allegiant character? It can be from the book or it can be from the movie. My favorite Allegiant character is Matthew in both the movie and book. I love him so much. Plus he's kind of cute.

Vote, comment, follow

P.s, I thought they were standing in that scene but they aren't!