Chapter Six: Chris tells everyone

As noon comes around, Chris and Matthew finally come out of their room. They don't even look at each other. It's kind of awkward.

"What's up with you two?" Cara asked.

"Nothing." Chris said.

"Sure." Cara said.

They just ignored her. I would probably do the same. Cara can be pretty annoying. But she's Erudite, so that explains a lot.
Erudites are pretty annoying.

Me and Tobias gave each other a look. He knew Chris was still trying to keep her relationship a secret. I'll talk to her about it later.

"I'm going to go on the roof, anyone want to come?" I asked.

Tobias was the only one who came up. We walked onto the roof.

"Do you think Chris will tell everyone today?" He asked.

"She might." I said.

***
Later that day, I hear Chris calling everyone inside. Me and Tobias go and see what she wants. We get inside and see everyone sitting around Chris and Matthew.

"Okay, so I decided to tell all of you that me and Matthew are dating. " Chris said.

Everyone claps and says congrats. Me and Tobias try to act like we are surprised.

"why do you two look like you aren't surprised?" Chris asked.

"Just Tired." I said.

She didn't look to convinced. Great, please don't let this be a repeat of the whole Will thing. I don't want her mad at me for over hearing her conversation, but I also don't want her mad at me for looking like her love life is boring me. 

"I'm just going to go lay down." I told her.

I then walked away to the room I was staying in. 

+++

"Can I come in?" Tobias asked.

"Sure." I said.

He came in and then closed the door. 

"Does she hate me?" I asked.

"I have no clue, she wouldn't let me talk to her." he said.

"That means she hates us." I said.

"What if it means I'm annoying and she just wants to talk to you." he said.

"I know what it means, it mean she hates us. When you send someone to talk, they always say that a person sent them, but then when that person goes on their own to talk to them, they don't want to answer because they will think that you just sent the person to go talk to them." I said.

I looked over at Tobias and he was passed out on the bed. Great, everything makes him fall asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Actually what Tris just said is pretty much my on experience. I learned not to send your friend to tell your crush you want to talk to them.

 I learned not to send your friend to tell your crush you want to talk to them

Anyways, It's Miles Teller's birthday. 

Vote, Comment, Read.