Thirty-Nine: Animals and after life

For the rest of that day me and Tobias hung around the apartment. We made a small conversation sometimes, but it was mostly quiet. 

"Do you think there are more animals then the basic ones we learned when we were young?" I asked.

"I do think there are more animals in the world. Their probably all dead though." he said.

"They could be alive. Everyone is a liar." I said.

"I know everyone is a liar, that's why we can't trust anyone." he said.

"I never can trust anyone. After I lost my trust with David I couldn't trust anyone." I said.

"And that's why they are after us. They just want to tell you that they weren't lying and that they are perfect little angels." he said.

"They aren't even close to being an angel." I said.

"Speaking of angels, do you believe in after life?" he asked.

"Why are you asking me this?" I asked.

"Because, I'm bored and we have nothing else to talk about." he said.

"Well, I don't really believe in after life. I mean, even if you do come back to the world as a butterfly or an egg plant, your still going to die being that thing." I said.

"Even if someone dies and they come back as a butterfly, no one is going to know it's them because they are a butterfly." he said.

"I don't think that people care if your a butterfly or not, it's just weird how some people think of that." I said.

"If your dead, then your dead." he said.

"Why are we talking about the after life and butterflies?" I ask.

"Because we are bored." he said.

"Yeah." I said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: It's kind of short, but I have no ideas. That's how the after life thing came in there, I was bored and I was thinking of that scene in  the TFIOS movie where they talk about the after life or whatever. My thought on it is when you die, I believe that you will become another person, and start a whole new life. Sorry if this is kind of a sucky reason, I explain it way better in my head. But in other words what I'm saying is, I believe that our souls get recycled to a new body when we die.

In other news, I won't be updating for a while because I have no ideas, and I'm busy working on another story. I had to delete a story I worked hard on because Wattpad erased two chapters in the beginning that were really important. 

Sorry for the rant

Vote, Comment, Follow