Fifty-four: OMG

I walk down to the area Tobias told me to go to. I walk over there and see that is has been decorated with a bunch of flower pedals. I then spot Tobias at the end of the trail.

"This is lovely." I said.

"I knew you would think that." He said.

He then motions for me to sit down. I sit and so does he. He then gets out food.

"So, what's the surprise?" I asked.

"Geez, excited enough?" He asked.

"Ha ha, just please tell." I said.

He then reached into his pocket and pulled something out. I wonder what he has?

"It's not an engagement ring, but a promise ring. A promise that we will stay together until it's time to get married. I think it's kind if too early to get married." He said.

"It is too early for marriage. But I'll except this promise ring. But do I wear it on my ring finger?" I asked.

"I don't, I guess." He said.

I then let him put the promise ring on my finger. It's better than a cake all to my self but I still want one all to myself.

"Are you alright? He asked.

"Yeah, but earlier I was thinking about what the surprise was and I thought it would be a whole cake to myself." I said.

"Look, I love you, but I could never be able to give a whole cake to you so you can eat it in my face. That's just pure torture." He said.

I make a sad face towards him. He then laughs. He's the jerk for not getting me a cake, but a promise ring is still awesome and I wouldn't want him to trade it for Dauntless cake.

***
The next morning I wake up and the baby starts to kick, again. This child loves to kick me. I look over at Tobias and see that he has a pillow over his head along with his arm over the pillow.

What is he doing, does his own snoring bother him. I know it sure bothers the crap out of me. Like last night I peacefully sleeping until Tobias rolled over on me. And he was snoring loud. So, I went to the couch until I saw that he rolled back over.

"Morning." Tobias said.

"Morning." I said.

"How's the little one doing?" He asked.

"He's active this morning. Kicking the hell out of me." I said.

"He?" Tobias asked.

"I'm going to put a bet that the baby's a boy." I said.

"What If he is a she?" He asked.

"Then it's a girl." I said.

"I bet the baby's going to be a girl." He said.

★★★★★★★★
Note: Will the baby be a girl or a boy. Well you'll have to wait a few chapters, because there's more.

Vote and comment!!