Sixty-Five: Kid talk

***Evil time skip, well it's not evil evil, but it's torturous. (A year later)***

A year has gone by again and now Thalia is five. She has been bugging for a little sister or brother a lot. Me and Tobias have been trying, but nothing. Right now Tobias is picking up Thalia from Chris's. Thalia gets to start actual school tomorrow. It's a pretty scary thought. At least she has got more used to the trains. I knew it would take time to get used to. 

"We're home." Tobias said.

"Aunt Chrwis spilled juice all over the pwace." Thalia said 

"You sound like this is a talk show. What has Aunt Chris been watching?" I asked.

"She watches some show where these girls fwight and agure." she said.

"Yep, that sounds like something Chris would watch." I said.

"It was on when I went to go pick Thalia up. And it was really weird." Tobias said.

"Anyways, tell me the juice story. Do you need to change your clothes?" I asked.

"My clowthes are fine. But Aunt Chrwis went to go pour juice and Mattew came up behind her and scawred her. Then the Juice went all over." Thalia said.

"That sounds normal for them. I wonder when Chris is going to have a kid." I said.

"She keeps talking about having kids." Tobias said.

"Speaking of kids, we need to talk." I told Tobias.

"Okay." he said.

"Thalia, why don't you go play in your room while me and your father talk." I said.

"Okay." she happily. 

"What do we need to talk about. You made it sound bad." he said.

"I wanted to talk about another kid. Thalia has been asking and asking and asking. Like she really want a little sister or brother." I said.

"Well, we keep trying but you said those tests say negative." he said.

"That's because they do. Plus, no pregnancy symptoms have been happening, so I know we're not pregnant again." I said.

"We can try again, we just have to make sure Thalia won't walk in on us." he said.

"She hasn't done it before." I said.

"But she might, so make sure to lock the door." he said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Yeah, don't think your getting a porn story. I can't even write they took off their clothes, it's way to nasty and uncomfortable for me to write that kind of stuff. Plus, ewwwww. Dirty Dirty.

Vote and comment!!