Chapter Seven: Back to Dauntless

That night we decide to go back to Dauntless. We all think that it is safe to. Right now me and Tobias are packing our bags.

"What if someone finds us there. What if they kill us?" I asked.

"No one is going to kill us." Tobias said.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"I'm positive." He said.

I decide to not worry a lot about it. We grab our bags and go to the others. As we wait for Chris and Matthew, we all have a light conversation.

"Is everything going to be normal when we go back?" Cara asked.

"It might and it might not. Just depends on how we make it work out." Tobias said.

"I'm just going to stay in Dauntless with you people because well, Evelyn is kind of in the Erudite head quarters." Cara said.

"She wouldn't be to happy to see us again." I  said.

"Okay, we are ready to go." Chris said coming out of the building with Matthew

"Okay, let's get going." Tobias said

And we then walk to Dauntless.

★★★

We get to Dauntless late late in the night. There is only a few people still out. Me and Tobias walk to his room.

I haven't been here in a while. We go inside and I take off my jacket. Tobias does the same. I'll just unpack my bag tomorrow. Right now I am tired. I take off my boots and then lay down. Tobias crawls into the bed next to me. He then puts his arms around me and we go to sleep.

★★★

In the morning, I wake up before Tobias does and get dressed. When I see that he still isn't awake, I throw my wet wash cloth on his face. He sits up and pulls it off his face.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Because you were still sleeping." I said.

"Yeah, but there was no needed to throw that on my face." He said.

"Just get dressed." I said.

He mumbles something and gets up. He then goes into the bathroom. This is going to be an interesting day.

★★★★★★
Note:  I'm just going to give ya a heads up, don't expect very steamy fourtris scenes in this story. I can not write detailed stuff. If you ever read my one story, you'll know. All I can write is they make out and their clothes came off. I can only read steamy scenes, not write them.

Thanks for listening!!

Vote, comment, and follow!!!