Chapter fifty-eight: No sleep, again

During the night, Thalia cries, and cries, and guess what, cries. Me and Tobias take turns getting up. Every time I go to her, she cries even more. I thought babies were supposed to be more loving towards their mothers. Maybe she's mad that I bet she was a boy. 

I then hear a cry. It's my turn, but I know she is going to cry even more. Maybe I'll just pretend to be in a deep sleep. Her crying then gets louder. Please make it stop. Can we speed up time to where she is older and won't cry.

"Tobias go get her." I said.

"It's your turn though." he wined.

"Well, she likes you better, and hey, I was the one who pushed her out, so get your fat ass up and get her." I said.

"Geez." he said.

He got up and went into her room mumbling something that sounded like pizza dogs are insane. I feel bad for making him go, but she doesn't like me. The least I can do is get some sleep. Babies sleep at the time, except for at night.

"She won't shut up." Tobias said coming into the room with a fussy baby.

"Well, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We, are going to get her to get used to you." he said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Five, it's a perfect time to let her get used to you. Even though she came out of you and not me." he said.

"If she came out of you, that would be scary." I said.

"Hey, I would make a great woman." he said.

"Yeah, in our dreams." I said.

He then handed me Thalia and she started to cry, but then calmed down a little. Okay, stop playing games with me. Does this baby like me or does she hates me.

"I'm confused." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because now Thalia seems to just like me all the sudden. What the heck. A few hours ago she cried even more when I picked her up." I said.

"Did they teach you how to a hold a baby?" he asked.

"They're dauntless, I don't think so." I said.

"You hold a baby like this." he said showing me.

Okay, I'm not Erudite, but I feel stupid for not knowing this. But being the youngest kid in my family, I didn't have to deal with babies. I didn't have a little brother or sister. I had an older brother who would act like a big baby, but that doesn't count. 

"See, just hold her like this and she'll get used to you." he said as he handed her to me and showed me.

Hopefully she will, but I still say she mad for me thinking she was going to be a boy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: This chapter is kind of eh. More to come.

Sorry if there are spelling mistakes

Vote and Comment and yay 1k views!!!