Forty-Six: Baby names

******
Around noon Chris left. Me and Tobias stayed home for lunch. We just ate stuff from the kitchen. I mostly sat there staring at the wall while he was talking to me.

"Tris, are you listening?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Then what did I just say?' He asked.

"Okay fine I wasn't listening." I said.

"I knew it, anyways I asked if you have any name ideas for the baby." He said.

"I haven't really thought of any." I said.

"Well maybe we can come up with some." He said.

"Well, a nice girl name is Thalia." I said.

"I like that name. A good boy name is Jason." he said.

"I like that. now middle names. Well a good middle name is Grace. Thalia Grace." I said.

"I like that." he said.

"Now you pick the boys name." I said.

"Okay how about Troy? Jason Troy." he said.

"I like that. So is that our names?" I asked.

"Yep, Thalia Grace Eaton and Jason Troy Eaton." he said.

" I love it." I said.

"So we will either have a Jason or a Thalia." he said.

+++

Later that day, something happened. I felt a little pain in my stomach. It took me a moment to realize that it was the baby kicking. I quickly ran into our room to Tobias.

"What is it?" he asked.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. The baby kicked again. His eyes brightened up when he realized what was happening. 

"The baby is kicking." I said.

"I know." He said

Once I felt the baby stop he took his hand away. It feels weird to have a human inside of me. A human that is kicking. Now I really won't be able to sleep at night. Chris told me that once the baby starts kicking, they won't stop. That's going to be fun.

*************
Note: kind of short, but it's a chapter.

So, when I first watched Divergent, my thoughts were, Four's lip is fat and he has big ears. With those ears he must be Dumbo😂! Yeah, don't judge me, I still think he has big ears one year later and three movies later. I saw Divergent a month before Insurgent came out. I first read the book in the beginning of 2015.

Anyways, vote, comment, follow