Chapter Twenty-Five: Four Tackles Zeke, not to pretty

I hear a knock on the door. I spoke to soon. I did a deep breath and then opened the door. I saw Zeke, thank goodness.

"What do you want Zeke?" I asked.

"Is Four around?" he asked.

"He's sleeping, you can wake him up if want to." I said.

Zeke walks into the front room and grabs the info book off the coffee table. He then slams it down really hard on the coffee table. Tobias shoots straight up and blinks. He then sees Zeke holding the book and he gets up and tackles him to the ground. They are then fighting on the ground. the book flies and I catch it in enough time. I then decided to break up their little fight.

"Enough you two." I said grabbing Zeke's shirt collar.

"He started it." they both said pointing at each other.

"I know who started it, it was Four, but Zeke you could of found a better way to wake him up." I said.

"Well, you said I could wake him up, you didn't say how." he said.

"Well, I guess that part is my fault, but Four did you really have to go and tackle him to near death?" I asked.

"Uh...yeah." he said.

"Both of you are so immature. Anyways, Zeke you can tell Four what you were going to tell him." I said.

"Okay, well, I guess you can stay in the room Tris, maybe you can help us." he said.

"Okay." I said.

"So, Shauna's birthday is soon, and I was thinking of throwing a party or something. Like it'll be a surprise party. So the gang can like decorate the apartment while I take her shopping or something. I know she'll want to go shopping." he said.

"What decorations though?" I asked.

"Streamers, balloons, I don't know, birthday party decorations." he said.

"I don't know much on party decorations, but I bet Chris does. Maybe we can ask her for help." I said

"Sure, uh...where does she live so I can go get her?" he asked.

"Just three apartment doors to the left." I said.

Zeke then hurried out the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Hahahah, birthday party for Shauna. That reminds me, my birthday is actually tomorrow. but I'm going to make Shauna's in a few chapters which those might be posted tomorrow, lol

Vote, Comment, Follow

P.s, if I spell something wrong you can tell me!!