Chapter Three: Leaving for the city

Around noon, we all get together to discuss how we are going to leave. Caleb woke up about twenty minutes ago and the doctors are checking on him right now. Hopefully he'll be ablw to leave with us.

"So, after we find out if It's okay for Caleb, we sneak out and leave." Chris said.

"What if we get caught?" Cara asked.

"Then we get a fake mustache and a cane and dance." I said.

"No we'll tell them we saw something, and then sneak out from there." Chris said.

"Okay, that sounds like a plan." I said.

The people who are going to sneak out is me, Four, Chris, Cara, Peter, Matthew and Caleb, if he can. We all get up and gather our stuff. I tell Tobias to put some extra clothes into my bag. I walked down to see Caleb. I get there and go find that guy.

I found him and he lead me into Caleb's room.

"He's perfectly fine and he can go back with the rest of you." The guy said.

"Thank you." I said.

I help him get out of the room. We then walk to the dorms where everyone was waiting for us.

"Hey, look who is up and healthy." Chris said.

"That means we can leave now." Four said.

We all nod and head out. Luckily no one was there to see us escape. We quickly ran away.

***
We have been walking for hours. My feet still carry on though. We are close to the fence. I can faintly see it in the distance.

"Where are we going to go when we get there?" Chris asked.

"Find some where to stay." I said.

"Yeah, but where?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"We'll either go to Dauntless or an old building." Tobias said.

"An old building?" Chris asked.

"Yes an old building. No one in it. Broken up and falling apart." Tobias said.

"I say Dauntless is a better choice." Chris said.

"But we aren't sure if Dauntless is safe. There might be people." I said.

"Fine, we'll go to the old building." Chris said.

***
Another hour has passed and we finally got to the fence. We went through the gate and walked. I didn't see any trains coming, so we had to walk to where we wanted to go.

With Chris complaining, it was going to be a long walk.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Note: Sorry for not updating. I'm really tired and sore from Track. The one coach scares the crap out of me.

Anyways, any of my readers a Charlie Puth fan?

I'm like a huge fan of him.

Hehehehehe, anywaysVote, Comment, and follow!!

Hehehehehe, anyways
Vote, Comment, and follow!!