Chap. 2: New World University

*Knock Knock*

"Mmmm."

*Knock Knock*

"Huh?" Why is it so loud out there.
*Knock Knock!* *Knock Knock!*

"Hania! Wake up! You're gonna be late!" Oh, it's just Big bro Zoro.

And what does he mean I'm late. It's still in the middle of the nigh- Oh wait. The sun is up. What time is it. I looked at the clock on my wall. It's freaking 7:06 am! I didn't get to set my alarm! I overslept! And I am late!

I hurriedly stood up from the couch and ran to the door. I opened it to see, "Zoro, you'll be late if you wait for me. You can go to school first if you want." I said to Zoro.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure. I gotta go now. Bye." I said and immediately slammed the door and ran to the bathroom to take a bath, then after that, I wore my school uniform, took a slice of bread in the counter, took my bag and ran outside. I have no time in fixing myself and my look. Especially my green messy hair right now. I just ran my way to the school, the New World University. It wasn't that far. I could just for it.

I ran pass through the gate and then directly to the college building. I opened the door to my classroom and, "Miss Zephania. You're early." My homeroom teacher, Mister Shanks said, as he closed his book.

"Really?" I said, still panting from all the running.

"Yes. You're early, for the next period. Sit down miss." he said calmly.

It's a good thing he's not very strict. I went inside, closed the door behind me and walked directly into my chair.

"Hey Zephania. You alright?" the girl sitting beside me, one of my best friend in the strawhat gang, Nami, asked.

"I'm fine." I said. And she just smiled. And then the class continued for just five minutes.

"Well, that would be all for now." Sir Shanks said, and quickly walked out of the room.

"Ah~. I'm hungry~. I want meat. Meat. Meat. " My friends are only the Strawhat gang, including my brother there. And now, our gang leader, Luffy, kept saying that he's hungry and wants meat. I was a bit annoyed because he was sitting behind me.

"Luffy. You'll get to eat once this next subject is over." I said to quiet him down.

"Aw~. I have to wait?" he pouted. And I nodded. "Okay." he said and rested his head on the desk.

"Psst. Hey, Robin. What is our next subject again?" Robin was sitting in front of me.

"I believe it's Science, with Mister Ceasar Clown. After that is our recess break. Then next, we have Math with Mister Mihawk. And then our P.E. with Mister Rayleigh. And then after that is our lunch. Uh, here, you can borrow my notebook if you want. All the list of our schedule are written in there. I have to write down the notes on the board." she said and passed me her purple notebook.
"Thanks." I said and gladly took it.

I opened the pages and looked at the schedule. Let's see, this afternoon, is we have History with Miss Olivia, Robin's mother. Then, we have English with Miss Boa Hancock. And then the next two hours left is our Club Meeting, handled by Mister Monkey D. Dragon, for being the Head of all club moderators.

"Good morning class." Then, Mister Ceasar came in the classroom, with, Zoro? I didn't notice that he wasn't here yet. I bet he got lost again.

"Now take your seat  Roronoa Zoro." Mister Ceasar said and Zoro went to his seat behind Luffy.