Chapter 64: Soaked

Zephania's POV ~
The entrance door was already busted open. I ran inside and got into an area which seemed like the gambling room, and it looked like there were no customers around. That means less causality and less panic. I ran up the stairs ahead and, and as I got up, there was another stair that led down, and the  was filled with so many Bananawani. In the center of the room, I saw two people. It was Franky and Brook.

"Guys!" I called and they noticed me.

"Hania?"

"Hania-san? What are yo- oops, that was close."

Franky seemed confused, while Brook almost got eaten by a Bananawani. There were so many of them, they kept coming from a large room over both corner of the room, no wonder they're stuck here.

"They look hungry for fresh human meat and flesh, though I'm just all bones and don't have flesh~ Yohohohohohoho" Brook joked as he cut one of the Bananawani.

"Guys, could you lend me a hand. I really need to get across."

"Roger that Hania. Here I go! Strong Right!" Franky then attacked a Bananawani that was near the stairs ahead. After Franky gave me the opportunity to pass, I ran as fast as I could towards the stairs.

Franky tried cornering them with his Strong Right arm chains on the left side while Brook tried freeze some on the right. One of them passed Brook.

"Oh no. Hania-san, look out!" I heard Brook shouted. I took out my katana as soon as the Bananawani came after me.

"One sword style, Gust Pierce!" I attacked, shooting a blade attack through it. A direct hit, and it got knocked down.

"As expected of our swordwoman nakama."

"Thanks for the compliment Franky. I gotta go."

"Be careful Hania-san. When you come back, can I see your pantie-"

"No!" Same old Brook, no matter what situation, all he thinks about is panties. He's still funny though. I love my friends.

I finally reached the stairs leading upwards. I ran up, but then I saw someone near the exit. It was a girl, with long blue hair. Wait, is that?

"Vivi!" I called and she heard me and turned around, while I slowed down my pace, walking up to her.

"Hania? Why are y- oh, I see." she said, which seemed like she knew my situation.

"What?" I asked and continued walking up. She didn't reply but she wore a sad expression.

When I finally got to the top, I immediately noticed the bright night sky. This was a large balcony connected to another building, which seemed like an office.

Then, at the center I saw Luffy and the sandman named Crocodile, facing each other. Luffy looked tired and a bit beat up. Then I noticed something at the left corner behind Crocodile, a cage, and inside the cage, there he was.

"Law." I breathed.

I then looked at the surroundings, I noticed a figure beside the exit,  behind Vivi. I was shocked to see who it was.

"Robin!" I immediately ran beside her. She was severely injured and covered in blood. She then slowly opened her eyes.

"H-Hania?" she managed to speak.

"Yeah, it's me." I replied and she just smiled.

"I knew you'd come for him." she said. So she knows why I'm here. I then turned to Vivi.

"Vivi, what happened?" I asked.

"When Luffy and I got here, she was already like that, and we saw Law-san. He is now handcuffed in that cage over there. Luffy managed to carry Robin-san out here as I started tending to her wounds. But she still needs proper treatment." Vivi explained.

"RAAAGGHH!!!" I heard Luffy shout and started charging at Crocodile.

"Gomu-Gomu no, Gatling!" Luffy started punching him, but Crocodile wasn't affected. He kept turning to sand. If Luffy can't even get a punch on him, how am I any better. I can't beat him as I am now. I need to find a way.

Then I remembered something. It was when I was at the beach with Law, we were sitting in the sand looking at the sunset.

The sand figure he made, it turned somewhat solid when mixed with sea water. That's it! I know how to defeat him.

"Vivi, I need water. Where can I find one?" I asked her.

"Water? Oh, that's right! Hania, you're a genius! There should be some back down there on that Bananawani room. I saw a half empty dispenser." she said.

"Okay, thanks." I ran back down before anyone noticed me. Brook and Franky was still busy fighting the Bananawanis, I quickly passed them an went to the dispenser I saw at the opposite side on the room. No wonder I didn't see it earlier, it was behind me when I ran through.
It was half empty, I think I could carry this back.

I took it out of its place and ran back up.
Luffy was still fighting him, and he seems to be losing.

"Luffy!" I shouted, calling out to him. The three of them finally noticed me.

"Hania?!"

"Hania?! What are you doin-"

"WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ON ASKING ME THAT! I'M HERE TO SAVE LAW AND STOP THAT FUCKING CROCODILE!" My patience finally ran out, asking the same questions. What's wrong with me being here? Ugh, enough of that.

I then quickly poured some water on me and on my blade and ran quickly to Luffy.

"Use this! Water can solidify his ability, so if you use this against him we'll be able to defeat him!"

"Amazing! How'd you know."

Before I could reply, Law spoke.

"It was at the beach, wasn't it?" he said and I smiled at him.

"Yeah." I replied.

"That's my girl." I heard him said.

"Now hang on Law, I'll definitely save you." I said, while Luffy also coated his body with water. There wasn't much left of the water to begin with, it was just the right amount for the both of us.

"Tch. Tough luck. I'm still stronger than yo- AARGH!"