Chap. 11: Deja vu

Zephania's POV ~
What's wrong with him? Why is he staring at me like that? Especially on my body, so I covered myself with my arms, thinking that he was picturing me naked.

And then later on, he suddenly smirked. Then everything happened so fast.

Before I knew it, I was already pinned on the wall behind me. With Law's one arm pinning bth of my hands above me, while his other hand held the towel that I was holding before.

"Say, Hania. Why don't I help you clean yourself up." he said to me face to face.

"Let me go Law!" I shouted as I struggled to escape from his grip, but only with one hand pinning me, he was strong. And then I noticed him raising his other hand holding the towel and started wiping my soaked neck.

"W-What exactly are you doing?" I happened to ask.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm helping you clean yourself." he said and continued wiping my neck.

"Then just let me go! I'll do it myself!" I shouted as I struggled again from his grip.

"No, that wouldn't be fun. I like seeing you helpless in front of me because of me. It's fun and cute." he said.

"Darn you Law. You're making fun of me again aren't you."

"Hmm, yeah. But somehow, what I said was all true. Now let's continue, shall we? But this time, let's move a bit lower down." he said and then he started tracing the towel from my neck, wiping down to my collarbone, and then to my cleavage.

"Stop it Law!"

"Heh? Sure, only in one condition."

"Huh? What's that?" I asked. And he stopped cleaning me. He looked at me straight in the eye, and his face came closer to mine. He looks serious.

"Let me kiss you."

"EEEEHHHHHH!?"

"Hahahah, you should have seen your face. It was pretty cute when you were shock." he started laughing.

'H-His laugh is so cool- wait! What am I thinking! He's just a jerk!'

"S-So you're just kidding around after all? You're just making fun of me again right?" I asked. Then he stopped laughing and looked at me.

"No."

"H-Huh? W-What d-" I suddenly stopped as I saw him leaned in quickly towards me and, he, kissed me.

Narrator's POV ~
Zephania suddenly stoped talking as Law leaned in towards her without warning and kissed her. Then when Law moved back and faced her again, he saw her face, burning red.

"Heh, you're blushing Hania."

"B-B-B-But. Y-You, you kissed me." Zephania stuttered as she was still in shock of what Law did, but "Relax, it was only a kiss. Nothing harmful."

"But you kissed me! Without warning, and without my permission!" Zephania shouted.

"Well, it's not like it's the first time you amd me kissed."

"What the hell are you talking about?" she asked while she was still in Law's grip.

"What about the time you crashed on me, and gave me CPR. What do you call a mouth to mouth interaction, a kiss right. And, you also did it without warning me, nor my permission." Law said.

"So you mean it was a payback?"

"No. I just like having fun with you as my master."

"Even though, you said I'm your master, you are treating me like your personal toy. Humans should never be played with, especially their feelings." She said and looked down on the ground, her eyes shadowed by her bangs as she thought about what happened between her and Ace. And Law saw through her upsetting form. So he let her arms go and moved back a bit.