Chap. 16: Score

Zephania's POV ~ 
      What, does he mean by that. Was all he said true. Ugh, snap out of it Zephania. This guy is a player, even though he's a genie. Just shut up my mind. Ugh, why is it affecting me so much. Why are those words affecting me so.

'Well you can't blame me if I still like you.'

There it is again. Ugh! I hate him! I hate you Law!

"Hania. Are you coming." I heard a distance from me.

"Yeah yeah." I said and started walking slowly forward through the darkness.

But, it was a good thing that the streetlights from outside illuminating the place here inside. So I could see some figures in front of me.

Then when I realised that I was already in the kitchen, I continued  walking, until I bumped into something, or more like someone.

"Heh? Do you change your mind about me getting close to you? Cause it looks like you want to get close to me more than I do." It was Law who I bumped into.

"Shut up, baka Law. There's always a reason for everything. And me accidentally bumping into you is my reason. Don't get ahead of yourself. And don't jump to conclusions where you know nothing of its beginning." I said to him. And I heard nothing from him. Maybe I've upset him.

What am I thinking? I don't care about him. I'll just mind my own.
"So excuse me. I have to get through. You're blocking my way." I said to him. And I noticed his presence moved towards beside me.

So I didn't hesitate on moving forward and walked directly to the women's room.

I was now in front of the door and opened it. It was also dark, so I flicked something on the right side of the wall inside the room of which I think is the light switch. But it didn't turn on. Maybe I forgot that I already turned off the main switch. I should be fine here. I'm not really that scared of the dark.

So I just walked inside and closed the door behind me. And I started to walk forward, leaning near the wall so I won't bump into anything in my way.

And then, I stopped when I felt something soft in front of me. I slowly reach it and started to touch it, front top to bottom. I'm not mistaken. The details were familiar, so this must be my clothes.

I stood straight and started taking off all of my clothes and my shoes, leaving me only with my bra and underwear and barefooted.

I then tried to reach out to my clothes, but I couldn't feel them. I started to move around a bit,  and then found them. I felt them and walked forward, but, I suddenly felt something weird with the foot I just moved.

It felt hairy and squishy, but when I finally took a step forward, it squeaked.

"AHHHHH!"

Law's POV ~ 
      "AHHHHH!" I was just standing in what I realize, the kitchen, then I heard Hania's voice screamed.

I hurriedly ran to the room from where I heard the scream. I opened the door, but it was too dark inside.

Then I felt the switch on the left side of the wall, and flicked it on. And the lights turned on and, I saw Hania in the middle of the room, almost naked, with only her undergarments on.

"Ahh! L-Law! W-What are doing here." she immediately turned around and quickly grab her clothes and wrapped it around her.

"I heard you scream, that's why I quickly came here." I said as I start to observe her.

"S-Stop staring!" she shouted and suddenly threw her working clothes at my face.

"Wait, I-" then she threw her shoes at me.

"Get out!" she shouted out loud and that got me to get out of the room. And then I heard the door closed, well more like slammed behind me.

But there was one thing that I really kept in mind. Seeing her half naked like that.

Score, 2 for me, 1 for Hania.