Chap. 7: The Genie Introduced

C7:
Narrator's POV ~
'SLAP'

She slaped his hands away from her.

"I don't want to deal with another guy in my life." she directly said.

"Too bad master. Because I'm going to be part of your life for a long time." he said.

"Don't call me master." she said.

"Then I'll call you, Hania." he said and ruffled her hair.

"Stop that. And don't call me by that name. You're just a stranger to me. Wait, how did you know my name? Were you the one stalking me on the phone? Who are you!" she shouted as she removed his hand from her hair.

"I wasn't stalking you. I was reaching out to you. My mistake. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Trafalgar Law. I am, a genie." he said.

"Great. And I am a fairy." she sarcastically said.

"And you have summoned me." he continued.

"Huh? When? I never called anyone." she asked.

"I came from the silver necklace that you have with you. And when you chanted the words, 'An Apple a day, Keeps the genie away. But if the genie is cute, Ditch the fruit.' And then, you rubbed the necklace after that. That's when I fully came out of that necklace. And from now on, you are the new owner of that necklace and my new master." he said and pointed at her neck.

"Necklace? What necklace? I haven-" She touched her neck with her hand and felt the necklace in her.

"Huh? What? I thought I didn't had this until yesterday." she said looking confused.

'Wait, new owner, of the necklace? New, master? That must be what that old woman that sold me this necklace meant, that I would make a good owner to this necklace.' she thought.

"I know. You threw that into the forest right?" He said and she nodded.

"Whatever happens to that necklace, happens to me. That's why you found on the road that night. I came from the forest, injured. And then, another when you crashed on me." he said.

"I know I crashed on you. I'm sorry about that. But, do you expect me to believe what you're saying right now?" she said and folded her arms on her chest.

"You don't?" he questioned. And she she shook her head in disagreement.

"Then allow me to take this conversation further." he smirked as he thought of something.

"What do you m-"

And with a snap of his finger, they were both gone in the bathroom. They got teleported into Zephania's bedroom. She kept her eyes closed the moment that Law guy snapped his fingers.

And when she opened them, the first thing she saw was Law's face in front of hers, as Law's steel grey eyes met with Zephania's oceanic blue ones.

Then she realized, Law was on top of her, trapping her with his arms. And they were both on bed, and yet she was still in towels while Law still has his clothes on. Zephania's face heated up and turns red.

"Oh? You're turning red." he smirked at her.

"S-Shut up!" she was about to punch him, but he dodged it and jumped backwards.

The next thing he did, made Zephania's mouth hung open. As soon as he jumped backwards, he started floating in the air.

"H-How are you doing that?" she asked, still staring up at him and sat up.

"Like I said. I am a genie." he said and with a snap of his fingers again, Zephania was now wearing her working clothes.

"Eh? W-What's this?" she then looked at the mirror near the beside the door. She was wearing a cute waitress outfit.

"You'll be late for work if you don't hurry Master Hania. And I've already prepared your breakfast outside. As a genie, I will take care of my master, and in return, the master will take care of me." Law said and waved his hand and the door suddenly opened.

"I never asked for any of this. And I don't care if you're a genie or not, I promised myself that I will never get myself involve with any man!" she said.

"Well, like I said. I will be a part f your life, until, you make your complete three wishes." he said.

"Three wishes?" she repeated.

"Yes. You get to have anything you want for three wishes only." he explained. But Zephania doesn't seem happy about it.

"I don't care. I don't have any wish. And I don't want any." she said.

"For now, you don't have one yet, but I know you will. Everyone wants something, something impossible. That's why they always wish that it would come true." he said, and started toclower down on the floor and stood up.

"The hell do I care!" she shouted.

"For the mean time, just take care of that necklace. Because if something happens to the genie, the master is responsible for it. And he or she will see the consequences of the necklace. He or she will be placed in a curse. And we don't want that, do we." he said. Zephania then touched the necklace that was on her.

"Fine. But don't get too comfortable with me." she the glared at him. And he just smirked at her.

"It depends." he said.

"Tch, I'm going to be late because of you." she said.

She then walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where her breakfast was prepared.
And Law was already there, eating an apple, while levitating in mid air.

She just ignored him and went to the table. She then had started eating the food on the table, with the menu of eggs, bacon, and riceballs.

'Wow. It's delicious.' she thought.

She ate faster so that she could get to work in time.

A minute later, she finished eating breakfast and quickly took her bag, while Law was just observing her as she walked out of the room.