Chap. 6: In the Flesh

Zephania's POV ~
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Ugh, I hate it when my alarm wakes me up with a sound like. It's annoying. I'm too tired to get up. Too sleepy to wake up. I have no choice. I turned off the alarm, and got out of bed. Wait, bed? When did I get to bed. I thought there was this guy in my room last night because I accidentally crashed in him. Was it just a dream? I know that, shitty break up wasn't. So how did....

Never mind. It probably didn't happen. I was drinking last night. So it was possibly nothing. Thank god I didn't kill someone, or worse, wait. Killing someone is the worst that could happen. Ugh, all this thinking is gonna make me late for my job.

Well, I set it for 7am, so that I still have time to prepare until 8am. I know that break up didn't go so very well. But I have to toughen up myself, for I only have myself to depend on from now on. I'm not gonna rely on my brother or the others anymore, especially that no good cheater, that BASTARD SON OF A- ugh, forget him. I don't want myself to get involve with him anymore. I have to do it alone this time.

Ugh, I hate my mind, always thinking so much! Might as well take a warm bath to cool myself down. I walked out of the bedroom and stepped into the bathroom. I took off all of my clothes and picked the shower instead of the bathtub. That's right, this apartment almost has everything.

I slid the curtains open and stepped in the showers then closed the curtains beside me. I turned on the red faucet that indicates warm and warm water started flowing down. I enjoyed my small time in the shower. And had just finished washing my hair and body.

"Ahh. This'll ough to keep me distracted from my thoughts somehow." I said.

"Yeah. It feels good doesn't it."

"I- wait. Who's there!" I immediately searched for the one that said that.

And I clearly heard the voice here inside the bathroom. I looked out the window above me if someone was peeking. But it was locked and covered in curtains.

And when I looked the opposite side of me, I saw a shadow through the curtains of the shower. I quickly slide it open but no one was there. So I stepped out to see if someone was outside in my room.

So I tiptoed to the door and opened it, and peeked outside. But no one was still there. I was really getting nervous. What if there's something paranormal going on in my room. Just like the ones I've read in my stories.

First, someone called my name. Second, someone was stalking me on the phone. Third, I've beed feeling weird presence lately. And now, I hearing and seeing things, which I don't even know. "If you think there are ghosts in here, there aren't."

Narrator's POV ~
       "If you think there are ghosts in here, there aren't."

As soon as Zephania heard a voice behind her, she immediately turned around. And there she saw a guy in the bathtub. And he was just, laying down there, full of water surrounded him while his eyes closed.

"W-Who are you! What a-are you doing in my bathroom, in my bathtub! Get out, now!" she shouted at the stranger in the bathtub.
And the guy started to open his eyes and looked at her. And then he smirked. "Eh? If you say so." he said and then he stood up from the bathtub and faced Zephania.

She looked at him and realized, "Ahhhh!! W-W-What are you doing!? W-Why are you naked!" he was naked.

She immediately covered her eyes with her hands.

"I was taking a bath. What do you want me to do, wear clothes while bathing? You should look at yourself, you're also completely naked." he said and smirked at her while staring at her up and down.

She then looked down at herself and she was also naked. "Ahhhhhhh!!" she screamed and ran to the showers to get her towel. And when she finished wrapping herself with it, she then walked out, and then covered her eyes again.

"J-Just don't go around naked. Put some clothes on!" she shouted, cheeks starting to heat up.

"As you command, master." he said.

"Huh? Master?" Zephania whispered.

Then the guy snapped his finger and out of nowhere, clothes was suddenly on him. A long black jacket, and spotted pants, with black leather shoes.

"I have clothes on. You can look now, Master Zephania." he said and started walking closer to her.

"No." she refused.

Then the guy just sighed and waved his hand. Then Zephania's hand moved on its own, removing it from her eyes.

"Huh? What's going on." she was starting to get confused. She then looked up and saw the guy in front of him. When he saw him, memories flashed through her mind.

"You. You were the guy I hit with my car yesterday." she said while pointing at him.

"Yes I am." he said.

Then his face went closer to hers, and grabbed her chin to make her look up at him and he smirked.

"And like you said, you will treat me well."