Chapter 63: Team

Zephania's POV ~
I managed to reach the slope, thanks to Sanji, Usopp and Chopper handling some enemies ahead. As I ran up, I saw a group of men with weapons wearing the same outfits. They must be part of the organization of this place. Tch, I don't have time for this.

"Get out of my way." I shouted as I stopped when they blocked my path.

"You must be one of the group who infiltrated here. You're just one girl. You'll never get through us. Now turn around before you get hurt." the one who seemed like leading the group said. Just one girl huh?

"Don't underestimate me bastards." I said and unsheathed my katana.

"You won't listen eh? Let's go men!" he shouted and they start charging in.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, sensing all the movements around me.

"One sword style, Blade Dance!"

"AAARRGH!!!”

Passing right through, one swing of my blade came raining down my attack on them. All of them got knocked down. How's that for a girl.

After that, I continued running. Then came another group, this time there were only less than before that came.

"Get her!"

"Stay out of my way!" I shouted and did the same attack from before, until they all knocked out.

I continued running again and finally reached the top. It had a large field with giant pillars and a bridge that connects to the casino, with which seems a big body of water surrounding the casino.

Near the bridge, I saw my marimo head brother fighting the bald man with blade arms, the one who threatened me earlier, and Nami who was fighting a spiky blue haired lady. It was chaotic up here as it was down there. The pillars are getting destroyed by Zoro nii-san and the bald man. I have to hurry, in case one of the pillars fell and breaks the bridge.

I ran quickly, hoping they wouldn't notice me, unfortunately, my brother did.

"Hania!? What the hell?" he shouted, really pissed.

"Gomen nii-san, I have to take back Law and that necklace, or else, everyone will be in danger!" I shouted as I continued running.

"Law? He got caught?" he was suddenly surprised, giving the bald man a chance to attack. Luckily nii-san was able to dodge it.

"It's my fault he got caught! He traded his life for mine. Now I have to save him. You can't stop me!"

"Baka! Then hurry it up! Don't stay too long and escape immediately!" he shouted back and continued fighting. While I finally got to the bridge and proceeded to cross.

"Shit. Hania look out!" I heard my brother yell. Then suddenly the bridge exploded, getting slice up. I almost fell from the quake, but I managed to grab on to what was left on the bridge.

I felt a presence beneath me, then I looked down, there where giant crocodiles with banana shaped growths in their heads, swimming on the water that surrounded the casino. There were lots of them. I quickly climbed up before they noticed me. But shit, the bridge is broken, and I can't swim with those Bananawani swimming around. Damnit, I can't cross, what should I do?

"Hania!" I heard my brother calling me.

"Jump on my sword on my signal!" he shouted while still fighting. After he said those, I immediately knew what he meant. We used to do this style while we were training together.

A minute later, Zoro dashed towards me after he used the tip of his sword to gash the ground and splashed some dust on the bald man's eyes, making him unable to see and be distracted, giving nii-san an opportunity to get away for a bit.

"Get ready!"

"I am." He charged towards me, his two katanas forming into an X shape.

"Now!" After that signal, I jumped, and once I landed on the back of his blade, he shot me across to the other side.

"Go!" he shouted.

"Arigatou, nii-san!" I shouted back, but before I could look away, the bald man came back and was now behind my brother and raised both of his blade arms.

"Zoro watch out!" I shouted to warn him. He managed to block him with the sword on his mouth, but his other arm slashed through Zoro nii-san.

"Nii-san!"

"I-I'm okay! Keep going!" he shouted as I finally landed at the entrance. He's injured, but he's also right, I have to keep going. I can't go back to the way I came either. Please be careful, minna.