Chapter 72: Last Wish Granted

Law's POV ~
"I wish you were here." I said as I touch the ring that I promised I'd give to her on my neck, hanging on as a necklace.

"I came by at the cafe we worked at. It's actually prospering fast. Heh, even without us. I also ran into Eustass-ya earlier, he's still the same. Also, your gang has made names all over the world, being the best of the best. You would be so proud of them." I said, even though I'm just talking to myself.
I took the time I have left into visiting the old apartment.

After her death, Roronoa planned to move out after the graduation. I stayed there for a while after having it renovated back to what it was once since it was all messed up. Having the polar bear stuffed toy she gave to me kept me company, until I had a job and prospered, and finally bought my own mansion, so that when she comes back, I have everything ready for her. I then bought the apartment so no one could use it. I don't want anyone to stain the moments we had here together.

Having a life like this became a bit normal to me, but it's still not the same without her. Whenever I had the time, I would often teleport to different places to search for her, and then come back.

I never realized that I stood outside for quite a while, suddenly remembering the moments we had here together. Until it was finally time for me to go back to work.

"Nice necklace."

I was about to walk away, when I heard the most familiar beautiful voice that I've been longing to hear. I immediately turned around, then I saw her. The wind blew her long green hair that was up in a ponytail, her eyes shining brightly as the sun hit her figure.

"Hania?"

"Law." she smiled as she said my name.

"Wait. Is it really you? Or am I just hallucinating because I'm tired?" I rubbed my eyes just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. When I opened them again, she was gone.

"I must be going crazy."

"You might be." I jumped when I heard her voice. She was now actually beside me. She just laughed at me.

"Hey Law. Long time no see. Sorry it took so long."

"Y-You remember me?" I asked and she nodded.

"How?"

"Well, it was actually during the night of graduation day. There were scenes that kept flashing like memories throughout the night. It happened continuously, every day and every night. There were two different eras that I saw, and they were all my point of views. I thought they were only just dreams, but my brother and friends were there and a man that was a genie, which I've never met before. So I started to believe it was something. Until last night, it stopped at the part where I finally closed my eyes, never opening them." She explained.

Two different eras? That means she must also remember the other Hania before the last one.

"It started at the night of your graduation day in this lifetime? That was the day you died." I said.

"Yeah, and that was the day it started coming back to me. Then, I saw two versions of myself last night. They reached out to me, and when I reached back, touching them, I felt a surge of electricity in me, then finally, everything made sense to me. Well, it wasn't hard to look for you since you're pretty famou-hmmph!"

It doesn't matter how, when or why anymore now. She's finally back and she remembers everything since the beginning.
I didn't waste any more time and smashed my lips into hers. It has been so long since I saw her, heard her voice, touched her, kissed her. She kissed back, making it more intimate. I missed her so much. We then pulled away and she was panting for air.