24 June, 2016.

Today, two things happened.

One of my friends left for another state for college.

And I lost my YouTube virginity.

Today morning, one of my friends, Mikayla, called me up and asked me to come over for a sleep over. She told me that she asked two of our other friends as well but Mia was leaving for her college today.

Yes, I recently have been forgetting a lot of important events but how could I forget that one of my really close friends was leaving and I possibly wouldn't be able to see her for another 5 months or so?!

Now don't get me wrong. I am definitely not one of those people who meets her friends everyday, but it feels different when your friends will not be in the same city as you.

This evening, even though it was raining cats and dogs, I went to meet Mia. Mia was all set to go. I had a nice talk with her, gave her a small farewell present and left. I don't know how long will it take for me to return to that house again. I just hope she comes in time for the festivities.

After leaving from Mia's, I went to Mikayla's place. Her parents weren't at home, leaving the entire house to ourselves. ;)

Nope, we didn't do anything indecent. We're good people.

Mikayla has recently started her Youtube channel with a variety of content. She suggested that we make a video. I was hesitant at first, what with all the self consciousness issues and stuff. I was thinking about all those (future) commentators who'd mock me and I'd just embarrass myself on such a public platform.

But then I thought well, if I want to improve myself in some way, this might be my step.

We shot a video or two and boy, was it difficult. It's so intimidating staring a camera for such a long time. As a first timer, I think it went pretty okayish.

After filming the video(s), we went out and bought a few snacks and ate cupcakes. We had eggs and rice for dinner while watching an intense movie.

Well, sleepovers with Mikayla are always really interesting. This one was definitely no exception.