31 May, 2017.

Another good day! I'm on a roll!

So after making sure almost everyone had a place to sleep, the only ones who were awake were Alex, Sia, Nicole and I. When I was younger, I was able to stay up all night without trouble. But after coming to college and all the classes shinanigans, I am, sadly, not able to do so that often.

Which is why I was surprised that I wasn't asleep yet. No complaints tho. The four of us ate some oreo cake that Sasha, Sia and Nicole had made. It was delicious! After that, we sat in the balcony and belted out songs that I had never heard in a really long time. We mostly sang songs from before 2009 so I was surprised that I knew the words to them.

You see, I am always late in the game. Or I consciously try to not follow the crowd. Whatever you want to call it. But I started listening to main stream music only after coming to the 9th grade. My school friends helped me with that.

Oh I met them today, by the way. More about them later.

Getting back to the topic. We sang so many songs, while looking at the sky and figuring out the shapes the clouds made in front of us. We didn't care whether we woke anyone up with our horrible voices or not.

At around 6, Sasha/Sia and Nicole's dad woke up. They wake up at this time everyday to do yoga. I wish I had as much motivation as them to keep fit. At around 6:45-50, I felt really sleepy. So I went to find a place for myself. Didn't find any so slept on the hard wood of one of their seating/storage spaces. It wasn't very comfortable but I was really sleepy and didn't care.

As I said, the place wasn't comfortable so I woke up at 7:30 itself. An achievement for me in some way. I heard Alex having a conversation with Sasha/Sia's parents. I swear this boy can start up a conversation with anyone. Good for him. I went out and spoke with them as well and then quickly had a good bath.

Eventually all the girls started waking up. We went to wake the boys up but they wouldn't budge. We decided to not wait till they wake up because we anyways weren't traveling with them. So we bid adieu and took our leave. We're definitely going to remember this day and talk about it when we meet next.

We reached home at around 11AM. I relaxed for a while but couldn't go to sleep because I had planned to meet my school friends. Marissa wasn't able to come which was a bummer cause Mia and I had patiently made a card for her. We'll have to meet her some other time. One more reason to meet. Yay!

Everyone except Mikayla and Nova share the same relationship. They both were inseparable in school but apparently something big happened in college which caused a rift between them. None of them would tell us (us being Mia, Emily, Marissa and I) what happened and we don't insist on being told as well. It's their choice if they want to tell us what happened or not.

Even after this, the rest of us do not give differential treatment to either of them. Both are equally close to me atleast. So if I plan something, I'm going to include both of them and going to let them decide if they want to see each other or not. That's what I did last year when I wanted to keep a 2 night 3 day sleepover at my place.

I don't why I wrote all of this but it just felt necessary.

Anyways, Mikayla assumed that Mia and I would leave with her, which should have been kinda obvious but we already had other plans. You see, Mia, Mikayla and I live in the same locality but Emily, Mia and I had decided to go to the cafe together. Somehow it's always been that way. I don't know why.

Oh wait. I do know why. Because in school, we didn't really go anywhere except each other places (especially Nova's) and Mikayla was almost always there at Nova's place whenever we decided to go there. Hm..