6 May, 2017.

Today was a really good day.

Since our yesterday's plan didn't work out, we decided to go to the same place today but for lunch.

Today I got up at about 11 in the morning because it is my vacation now and also, I was watching '13 Reasons Why' until the wee hours of the morning. I have finished 6 episodes by now.

I got up at 11 and quickly took a bath, got dressed and left my house. On my way, Darcy called me up to tell me that the restaurant that we had planned to go to (lets say Restaurant 1) didn't have much variety as we needed, so she suggested Restaurant 2. When I was 2 mins away from the place, she calls me again to say that now Restaurant 3 has been finalized. Ultimately, we met at Restaurant 3. Darcy along with two other friends were there when I arrived. The last person came after sometime.

So in total we were five of us. We spoke, laughed, got confused with the food they gave us, shooed away the waiter when he was getting too annoying and persuasive and it was a fun time. Honestly, I would have liked it if we had eaten something other than what we ate because it was basic stuff presented in a fancy way. I could eat that in local store. I don't need to spend so much for something as basic as that. But it's alright for one day.

Anyways, we went to the nearby mall and roamed about for a bit. We ate pastries and cupcakes at a patisserie and sat down on the nearby staircase. We spoke more, laughed more, debated more, it was all good.

We planned to go to the nearby Starbucks but all of us were quite full by then, so we just went to Mac Donalds, where a few of us bought ice creams. Then, we went to Hamley's and stayed there for a quite some time. We reminisced all our childhood shows. At about 5, we came out and left for home.

After coming home, I just spent my entire time watching '13 Reasons Why'. It's 11 PM now. I have the last episode to go but I can't believe that I am sleepy.

Actually I can. I didn't sleep well last night so I guess that's the reason why. (See what I did there?!).