26 June, 2017.

Today was the launch of my college's new campus.

A little bit of context. The business school I go to is a new college. It started last year and we are the first batch. This is why we had no separate place of out own and were using the design school space. The design school is under the same trust so it was cool.

But now, our floors, which are right across the design school floors, have been fully furnished and ready for use. So today was the inaugural for that.

I took Alex along because he had wanted to come see my college for the longest time. We met my friends in the makeshift canteen. A lot of new first years were present too (I'm a second year student now) so I could pass Alex off as one of them so he could be around me and not be sitting among all parents. It hurt his ego but we had to go through with the plan.

When we went to the main auditorium, we were clapping lessons. I have gotten used to it but Alex was not. He kept giving me 'Dafaq' looks after every two minutes.

Finally, the event started, they cut the bow signalling the inauguration and the event ended. I showed Alex around the new business school as well as the design school campus and he was mighty impressed.

Yup, my college campus is charming and looks posh and put together. I can't say the se about the people here tho.