30 May, 2017.

Such an incredible and nostalgic day!

My day started on an amazing note. Mia came over to help me make Marissa's card and we had loads of fun! She did most of the work but still, I was there for moral support. It turned out really well! Thank goodness she came over with her water colours or I would have made a mess of that poor card with my old ass poster colours. What? I didn't know the difference between them!

She knows Alex well so we three had a great time talking, laughing at my artistic abilities. She even watched me eat my lunch with my family. That sounds very weird but it isn't. Mia's family bro. She doesn't judge me.

Or probably does but never shows it.

Anyway, after Mia left, Alex and I quickly packed our bags and got ready to go to Sasha and Sia's place. Infact, I'm still there. This time, almost the entire childhood group is present.

Alex and I, along with two others, left for Sasha and Sia's place by 5 and reached there by 5:30PM. We had to wait at the entrance of their society for a couple of minutes since none of us geniuses knew the building name nor the flat numbers. And neither Sasha, Sia nor their cousin (also one of the group members) Niomi answered their phones. Thankfully Sasha and Sia's mother was passing by when she saw us and rescued us from the tight security rules. Turns out everyone had fallen asleep. Couldn't blame them. We were supposed to reach there by 6.

Anyways, we went to their house and reminisced a lot of embarrassing memories, myself included. After about an hour when the others were nearby, the 14 of us left to play paintball.

When we reached the site, we faced a bit of a situation. We were 13 prospective players (1 guy was injured) but there were 10 guns available. Dividing people into groups and playing would not be fun. It would also be a waste of time. No one was ready to leave their spot in the beginning but later on, after stupid ideas and unsuccessful convincing, Sasha, Sia and I opted out.

Even though I was interested in playing, I knew no one else would give their spot. They're too stubborn for that. My shoe being torn was another reason. Also, even though dad had given money, I still wanted to save it. My decision came handy later on.

While the 10 of them played paintball, the 3 of us, roamed around the area, through gaming arcades, dirt bike pathway, and other games. Most of them were for little kids so there wasn't anything for us to do. We did play the 'shoot the balloon' game tho. But instead of the balloons, we had to hit the hanging key chains.

After that, we three sat in the eating area and shared a 'Gola' and spoke about fun and serious stuff and also sang a bit.

Once the others' paintball duel was over, we went to a nearby club for dinner. No, not the partying type club, but the swimming pool/sports areas/family type club.

We struggled a bit to enter since none other of us were technically 'members' of the club, some of our parents were. But we were allowed eventually.

We ate so much! Normally when I go out with this bunch, our dinner bill was sent to our parents who used to sit in another restaurant of the same club. But this time we weren't accompanied by our parents and we had to pay everything out of our own pocket. Let's just say that I have never ever paid so much for a meal.

Remember when I said that it was good decision when I decided to opt out of paintball? That money came handy while covering up both Alex and my share of the bill.

After dinner we went back to Sasha, Sia and Nicole's place (technically only Sasha/Sia's). Everyone rested for a bit while one by one people started changing into more comfortable outfits. While resting, someone noticed a small ball and threw it to someone else, who in turn threw it to someone else and that's when a huge catch game started. All of us spread across the room and it was a fun filled, full fledged match lasting for about an hour.

After the game, we were tired of sitting indoors and wanted to play something outside. It was about 1:30 in the morning. We went down, divided ourselves into two teams and played this game that we had made up long ago called 'Chow'. I don't think I'd even be able to give a description of the game without getting confused myself. We played this game after such a long time and it feels great! I mean, apart from the fact that I fell hard the first time I tried running and got my favourite socks torn, it was great. With all that noise we made, I was surprised none of the residents complained about us.

After about an hour, we were all dead. I think my stamina has consecutively deteriorated with the passing of each year. I couldn't even walk, let alone run. We decided to sit in this small garden type of area. It wasn't really a garden but I don't know what to call it. We began talking about random things and the talk eventually turned into a ghost story session. I wasn't really surprised tho. It is kind of like a tradition to share ghost stories whenever we meet.

Now I don't get scared of ghosts. For the simple reason that they don't exist. But I feel that something scarier than a ghost staring at you, is when a ghost is not just staring at you but is also smiling. Just imagine the scene. You'll get what I mean.

We've come back to Sasha/Sia's place and just finished playing a guessing game called Personality. Sasha, Sia and Nicole are busy figuring out a way to make sleeping space for almost all of the sleepy heads around me.

It's 4:00AM in the morning. The day has ended long back. Even though I'm still not sleeping, I'll continue writing about the rest of the night and day in the next chapter.