23 December, 2016.

Today was what I call an 'urban adventure'.

I initially woke up at 9:30 but told my mom to wake me up after the maid left. I don't get along with maids.

So my mom woke me up and I lazed around for a bit. Then came my waxing lady. No, I don't go to parlours for all my waxing business. I feel waxing is a little too private.

In all honesty, I would like to change my waxing lady. She is a little too cunning and annoying for my liking. Until last year, I used to use those waxing creams (yes, I know they're horrible and they leave your skin dark. Experienced.). My aunt then put some sense into my mom and she agreed to let the waxing lady do her job. Since then this waxing lady has been reminding me about that cream stint everytime she comes to my house. Okay, I've learnt my lesson but you need to just the fuck up and do what you're getting paid for.

My initial plan after waxing and having a hair wash was to go and quickly cut my hair and then directly go to college. But that didn't work out. In the end I had to postpone my hair cut (again).

Today, we had a Christmas party in college. Even thought I had no intention of attending the party, I had to dress the part. The theme was red (since Christmas and everything), but I wore a black top with red petals on it cause I'm a rebel.

Just kidding. I genuinely didn't have any other red top than what I had worn for our freshers. It made me feel like a rebel nonetheless. Along with the top and black pants, I opted for black wedges with a small bow on the front. I'm still not sure if this was a good decision or not considering what a difficult time I had walking in it.

I went to college and reached a little before 1 with Christmas carols blaring through the main speakers. At this point I should mention why I was in college if I didn't want to attend the Christmas party.

A few days ago, we had our open house. I got good grades in almost everything (I got the 9th rank!) except this area called 'Lateral and Logic Thinking'. Apparently the entire batch had failed in that area therefore the management requested our Heyes Sir to keep a re test. Now Heyes Sir's lecture are the most fun lectures we've ever had and the management knew that we would turn up for his test/lecture. Because of this very reason, our cunning college kept the test right before the Christmas party so that they could force us to attend the Christmas party.

Why would people not attend the college Christmas party you ask? Because no booze. Why would I not want to attend? Because I'm tired of seeing these people.

Anyways, Heyes Sir turned up half an hour late with almost every kid sucking up to him. Yes, he's that cool. Heyes Sir is known to be innovative so it was no surprise that his test was not an ordinary one. He gave each one of us a paper which was kept upside down ordering us not to turn until he says so. When everyone had recieved a paper, he wrote this on the board:

"WHAT DO YOU SEE ON THE FRONT SIDE OF THE PAPER?"

This was what was on the front side of the paper: