27 May, 2017.

Guess who got up at 11:30 today again?

This time my parents did try to wake me up but I was so comfy in my bed that I couldn't get myself to get up.

Today I did something physically productive. Alex and I went to play Badminton.

Our complex has this club house which isn't used as much as it should. One reason is because there aren't many people permenantly staying in this area in the first place. Secondly, the club house is in the other corner of the complex, really far away from all the buildings and the bungalows at the entrance. Which is why it isn't maintained as good as the other facilities.

The 'badminton court' didn't really look like a court before. It was just this huge, high walled space with a net in the centre. So a couple of years ago, we had taken it upon ourselves to figure out the dimensions and stick black tape to make it look like a court. The court has stayed the same ever since. Oh, the net is broken but it's okay.

So Alex and I went there, got into a bit of an argument with the security guard there (he refused to acknowledge that the complex had buildings. How ignorant.) and played for about an hour. Or less.

It was fun tho! Alex is much better than me at the sport but I must brag and say I did give him a good competition. My stamina restricted me tho. It always does.

We got back home, took our showers, ate our lunch and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. I listened to quite a lot of songs.

In the evening, we went to a nearby hill which has this huge statue of a God. Oh, the wind on top! Wonderful! It was very peaceful. We stayed there for about an hour after which we went to a nearby city for some grocery shopping and dinner.

It's our last night here for a while. I have no idea when will we be able to come here again so I'm going bro try and have the best sleep.