1 January, 2017.

Ooh it feels nice writing a new year on the title.

Happy New Year everybody!

After that deep thinking session that I had in the last moments of 2016, it struck 12. And my purpose of sitting by the window was fulfilled.

I have started absolutely loving fireworks and there were plentyyy of them last night! I was so thrilled with the scene in front of me. I felt so happy. This is exactly how I planned my New Year's to go, and that's what I was doing.

When the fireworks seemed to subside, I went off to sleep. And when I got up, I finally came to a realisation that my Hyderabad trip had come to an end. :(

This was a very haste trip but I have loved absolutely everything about it, the places that we went to, the adventures that we had, the problems that we went through, the food we ate, the stories and memories that I shared with my family, Everything! The four of us hadn't been on a vacation (because of our busy schedules) in a really long time therefore this trip was much needed.

This time I didn't sleep in the car. I soaked in everything that I could in the last moments of being in Hyderabad (including a fish structured building). I probably will never be able to go there again. Who knows.

While landing, I got to know that we're landing at the new airport and I was beyond thrilled! I have been in love with the new airport ever since it's inception so I was in heaven! It's honestly the best airport I have ever had the privilege to go to.

Now I'm back at my place. It's a new year but it's the same me.

Having said that, let's see what this year has in store for me.