3 July, 2016.

Germany won!

To be honest, I supported Germany and Brazil in the 2014 World Cup. But lately, I've been watching matches only for the fun of it. Take yesterday (today?) for example. Germany scored, I cheered. But since I wanted to watch a penalty shoot out, I started supporting Italy. And my wish was granted. I got to see the penalty shootout. It didn't really matter if Germany won or lost, I got to watch an interesting match.

Anyways, today was one of those days where nothing much happened. Got up at 11 cause I sleeped late last night, did my daily chores and just read wattpad stories the entire day. Oh and I also watched a lot of YouTube videos.

One of them was the Vidcon video of 'Writing With Grace' where Grace and her friends read the entire book to the Vidcon audience. I'm going to be honest here. I think the whole act was a little underprepared. I mean, it was clear that Mamrie was reading the book for the first time by the way she was laughing while saying her dialogues. I've seen their #NoFilterShow videos so I know that they are capable of much more.

The other video that caught my attention was Hannah's 'Draw My Life' video. This video totally makes me see Hannah in a different light. She's so inspiring. Her video was full of positivity. Even when she was talking about the difficult parts in her life, she was positive. I like that. Even Lily's and Grace's videos have given me hope in someway.

Oh and my IPod just died. I cannot operate it anymore. That also means I've permanently lost pictures spanning three years of my life. Those three years when my pictures actually came out good. Why I didn't take a back up when I knew my IPod wasn't in a good condition is beyond me.

Sigh.