4 June, 2017.

Today started off great then landed in major disappointment and then the end was nice.

So today we again got up at 5:30 AM. This time, we had trekking plans. We took 3 scooters and the six of us left for the hill. The air was so chill it felt so good!

We reached the place and trekked all the way up to the hill. My stamina is as close as zero so I got tired pretty quickly. Our initial plan was to watch the sunrise but we were obviously too late for that. The view from up the hill was nice. Pune doesn't really have sky scrapers but it surely does have more greenery than where I live.

We walked for a while on the hill until we reached another trekking point. That hill had trees sans leaves and it looked beautiful with the pathway.

 That hill had trees sans leaves and it looked beautiful with the pathway

We then went back to where we started. Pamela and I both slipped a little along the way. It was tiring but filled with adrenaline and fun. After coming downhill, we went to eat breakfast at this popular Iranian Cafe. Their Bun Maska Oh my goodness! They put so much butter on that bread! But it was tasty as fuck!

After that we took some some food for Aunt P and the remaining of her family along the way and with that we came back home. Stella and Scarlett went back to theirs.

For the next three hours, the four of us were only operating on our respective phones. Halfway through, Pamela went off to sleep but there was only silence with an occasional noise of YouTube videos. A true 21st century gathering. Hahaha..

At about 2PM, Aunt P, Spencer and Stella came home with lunch. Stella had cooked the lunch this time and it was so good!

After lunch, Stella, Scarlett, Pamela and I went to meet a cake decorator. Spencer's 1st birthday is on the 29th of this month and his parents are going all out to celebrate it. There is going to be a 5kg cake which will look like one of those on the 'Fabulous Cakes' TV show. It looks so colourful! And this cake will only be for the close family members. For the other 400 guests (4. Fucking. 100. It's a one year old's birthday), there will be two 7.5kg cakes. Woah!

They discussed about the flavours, combination, detailing and prices of all the cakes and we even got to taste one cake. It was really good.

After we came back, Stella, Scarlett, Aunt P and Spencer went back to theirs, while Pamela and Alex got ready to sleep. Pamela went off to sleep but Parker and I didn't let Alex sleep. We were busy watching the India vs Pakistan match!

I don't normally watch cricket matches but watching an India vs Pakistan match is a must, not just for me, but probably the entire country, be it for political reasons or not. And it doesn't even matter whether either of the teams are at their best or not.

Anyways, we were watching the match and cheering the entire time so it was very difficult for Alex to stay asleep. Ultimately he gave up and watched the match with us instead.