30 June, 2017.

I got up quite early today because I was a girl on a mission.

On a mission to bake a cake for Paloma.

It's her birthday tomorrow and today is the only day I can make the cake for her. Also she has invited me over for a sleepover so yeah, urgent cake business.

So I gathered all the ingredients and made such a fucking good and fluffy cake. I'm proud!

In the evening, I went to her house. We spoke a lot. Her grandparents had come over with food so we ate dinner with them.

After that, Paloma's other friend also came over for a sleepover. She had come with her car so we decided to go for a drive. I had never been on a night drive with friends before so I was really excited! We roamed about that area of the town and then finally settled on eating donunts. It was 11 PM by that time.

Then we came back home. Paloma kept complaining that her brother (who is 7 years younger to her) is mean and didn't get anything. Little did she know that he had got a pastry for her. His bed time was at 10 PM so Paloma assumed that he was asleep. But he wasn't. A few minutes before 12, Paloma went to the bathroom. Her brother and I took that opportunity to get the cakes and the pastry and light it up. I accidentally banged one of the pantry doors while searching for a match stick and woke Paloma's mom up. Oops.

And it was finally 12! Happy Birthday Palomaaaaaaa! We cut both, the cake and the pastry. Her mom loved my cake and showered me with praises.

After that, the three of us having gossiping, laughing and will continue to do so until we fall asleep.