14 July, 2016.

Today was hands down my favourite workshop!

ZUMBAAAAA!

It was finally our turn for the Zumba workshop and boy was I thrilled. Our college has a strict dress code. But today, we could wear anything we wanted. So I wore a very loose tank top (which looks like a mussel tee)- which has a dreamcatcher on a colourful background- and some yoga pants. I wore a pink sports bra with a stringy back underneath.

I reached well before time as I had decided that I wanted to be in the front row. Turns out I would have ended up in the front row anyways because no one was ready to be in front.

We did Zumba for half the session. And boy was it tiring. I have a bad habit of not drinking water regularly. But today, I needed it after every Zumba set that we completed.

In the second half, we did a choreography on a song. I'm guessing my classmates were shocked with the energy I provided while dancing. The usually quite and lonely girl, not giving a shit about the number of people watching her. And that's true. Normally, I'd be way too conscious to dance. But now a days I'm not. When I saw our dance video, I noticed that I was the most energetic dancer. I think that's a sign of improvement.

Let this continue.

After the Zumba workshop, we had to go to the conference room for an announcement. There is a popular college festival that happens every year. And this year, our college is participating. So today, they announced the Continent Leader (CL) and 3 Assistant Contingent Leaders (ACLs 1,2 and 3). These CL and ACLs will represent our college in the festival 'CL meet' and get to know the list of events and the rules and regulations.

Normally, my previous college used to win this festival. But this time, we're participating and our ultimate goal is to beat my previous college.

And this time, I want to participate.