9 July, 2016.

Is it fair if your brother shops and you do not?

Nah.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not the 'OhMyGodLetsGoShoppinggg' types. But I do need clothes which are not 4-5 years old. My dad and bother said that the collection was super nice and that even we should try seeing something for ourselves.

So my mom and I went to that shop today morning. To be honest I did not find a lot of good stuff in the beginning. I either did not like the material, or the neckline, or the sleeves...

Yeah, I'm hella choosy.

But also, I'm trying to find my 'style' of clothing. My mom tried helping me find stuff but then realised that our 'styles' are totally different and went off to find stuff for herself.

I started liking a few items later on. I realise that as of now, my style is basics and oversized. And I'm really digging peach and mustard coloured clothes, something I wouldn't have touched a year back. Of course I had to buy something black cause that's my favourite colour to wear.

Couple of tops, couple of jeans, couple of mom's stuff, a gift for a friend and 3 and a half hours later, we were done shopping. (May have exaggerated somewhat)

In the evening, mom had to go to her school friends get together. Her school friends got in touch with each other again a year ago and they've had many picnics and parties since then. They all get so excited for every outing cause these people hadn't seen each other for almost 30 years! How cool is that?! Meeting people after so many years and still bonding so well! In fact according to my mom they all gel well now than they ever did in school.

Anyways, we dropped her at the said place and went for a short drive. We went to an electronic store and started searching for a laptop for my brother. I've claimed our current one.

At night I called up Pamela and we talked for almost two hours until it was midnight even though we are going to meet tomorrow.

Today was a really pleasant day.