Chapter 3

"Hello Julie" my mom said to Ali's mom, hugging her.

"Hey Diane, how are you?" Ali's mom said back

"I'm good, you?" my mom said, "I'm okay, busy working that's all" Ali's mom finished. And it was true, Ali's mom and dad worked alot, as well as my parents. So much that when ever I try to talk to my dad about getting a job, he tells me not to worry about money and stuff right now. He wants me to focus on my career.

"Well don't you look beautiful Katerina" Ali's mom announced, smiling at me.
"Thanks Mrs. Tucker" I said back, smiling as I hugged her.

"Oh, Ali's upstairs waiting for you dear" she told me.

"Okay" I told her and went upstairs. I walked up the steps calling Ali's name because there was no telling which room she was in. Her house was so big, bigger than mine at least. It was split into two sections that had about three bedrooms on each side and she had her own side leaving her parents on the other.

"I'm in here" she called from the first room. I walked into the room she was in and saw she was sitting at her make up desk wrapped in a towel.
"Ali what in the world are you doing in here?" I laughed.

"My make up", she looked at me and laughed a little. "I know, I just can't seem to get my eye lashes on right and I'm gonna start cursing and-"

"No. Let me see if I can help" I smiled at her, walking towards her desk.

"If you can help it's gonna be a miracle because you play sports. I'm the make up artist" she laughed as I rolled my eyes and tried to help her.

"There. How's that?" I asked her, turning her chair around to look in the mirror. I bit my lip, nervous not sure if she would say yes or no.

"Thanks K, and dont you look hot" she looked at me, eyebrows raised slightly, clapping her hands. "Why thank you and what are sports players for" I said to her taking a bow.

"Now go get dress before Jason gets here please" I say to her, before she walks over to the bed and picks up her dress and runs to the bathroom. I sat on her bed and looked around her room. Then she came out the bathroom with her shoes in one hand all fashioned up from head to toe. I had to admit, if I ever needed tips on make up or what to wear I'd go to her. She was beautiful and as I stood there for a minute looking at her, I started to wonder if I should've asked her to do my make up.

"Okay! I'm ready! Let's go downstairs and take some pictures" Ali said to me jumping up and down in excitement as she grabbed her purse off the dresser, grabbed my hand and rushed out the door.

"Well don't you girls look adorable" my mom said to us smiling, as we came downstairs. "Yeah probably because I picked out Kat's dress" Ali laughed, bumping my shoulder. I laughed too. We stood together outside as my mom and Ali's mom took pictures. That's when Jason pulled up.

"Dammmm babe" he yelled, getting out the car looking at Ali. Ali hit him playfully then gave him a kiss.

"Watch my make up baby" Ali said to Jason, he stood back putting his hands up.

"Hey Kat, you look amazing" Jason said to me, giving me a light hug. I smiled and Ali winked at me.

"Mrs. Tucker, Mrs. Anderson" he said to me and Ali's mom, giving them a light hug and a kiss on the cheek. They said hi back.

"Okay, let me take some quick pictures and you guys can go before your late" Mrs. Tucker said to us. We all stood together, letting her take the pictures.

"Okay, now go" she said, "we'll be there later on after both your father's come home from work" my mom announced, waving goodbye as we all got in Jason's car.

Graduation here we come!!!

Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to write this next chapter. I'll try to write more when I get more feedback. Plus I've been really busy lately on vacation and working.//// Thanks for reading, ily guys....💭💌❣