Chapter 11

"Honeys go upstairs to your room"

I watched my siblings run up to their room as I shut the front door. I looked at my mom and dad, confused but also scared because I had the slightest idea to what this conversation was going to be about.

"Why didn't you just tell us?" my dad said to me. My heart jumped as I looked at him.

"Because I knew that this was how you'd react if I did, I'm sorry" I responded. Yeah I'm pretty sure it's about the school accident by now.

"You don't trust us enough? Enough for you to tell us when something as bad as this happens?" My mom said, she was pacing now. Back and forth. Back and forth, I watched her feet.

I bit my lip, nervous not knowing what to say. She walked up to me and grabbed my face gently, "Baby, I don't know what I would've done if I found out that something worst then this happened to you"

My eyes started to water, "Your dad and I, we're the only ones you've got beside Ali and your other friends from school but I feel like your safer with us" she said.

"I know. And I understand mom but if I would've told you, I knew that you would never let me go to a party ever again" I explained.

"Yeah, that sounds about damn right. You will never be able to go to another school party again" dad said, giving me the evil glear.

"Dad it's college" I said, I could feel emotion rising in my throat.

"You know what I mean" he told me, " if these type of things happen to you when your out with friends, then I don't want you going anywhere"

I pushed my mom's arms away, "what are you gonna do? Your gonna be here and I'll be there, you won't know if there's a party" I said, frustrated as I crossed my arms.

He walked closer to me, I could see the anger on his face. "Don't use that tone with me young lady".

"Alright stop" my mom interrupted before more words escaped my mouth. This is exactly how I knew this conversation would go. My parents blaming me for something that I never would've thought would happen to me. I mean come on, if your parents found out that this happened to you through someone else and not their own daughter, what would they have done? What if that stranger had gone all the way? What if he had a knife or something and intended to kill me? I wouldn't be standing here talking to him, would I? The thought made me feel bad actually.

"Let's just calm down, and maybe finish this conversation tomorrow okay?"

"No." They both looked at me, "No, I'm done here. Dad's right, I won't go to another party again." I unfolded my arms and walked upstairs to my room.

When I got to my room, I just slammed the door, ran to my bed to sit and started to cry. I can't believe they would do this to me, what did I do to deserve this? Nothing. I get punished for an accident that I would've never thought would happen to me in a million years. Goes to show you that no one's life is perfect...not even the girl who's never done anything to anyone.

    So I just layed in my bed and cried. Even though I new Ali would be blowing up my phone wondering what happened. I grabbed it, and I saw that not one message has been sent to my phone.

I stare up at the blank ceiling and just think as the salty tears that fell down my face begin to dry. Maybe it's for the best, I mean college isn't all about parties right?

Guys I apologize for this late short chapter. I will try to get back to writing more as soon as I can./// Thank you all for reading xoxo (college is coming soon I promise)