Chapter 48

Its Friday

Like I guessed and like my boyfriend had said, there was no classes today. I was glad though. Levi and I stayed in my room and did all the work we had too, Violet was on the phone most of the time. She talked to her dad and to her boyfriend.

I had looked at her every now and then to make sure she was okay and she would nod in my direction, then go back to her convo.

She left the room after a while, leaving me and Levi by ourselves. I convinced him that maybe we should go and see what everyone else was up too but all he wanted to do was stay in the room and cuddle. As much as I'd like that, we didn't. I made him get up and we headed downstairs to the courtyard. It was blocked out from anyone going in out of there to sit since the teachers and staff were moving tables and setting things up for the project graduation. I was so excited about it, I couldn't wait too see how everything turned out.

I texted Violet, Monica and Ali in a group chat to see what they were up too. Monica was with Lucas, he was mad the gym was blocked out also since he'd always go and play ball. Violet said she didn't know what to do after she got done at a meeting with another one of her teachers for the extra credit and Ali didn't answer at all.

Most of the teachers were out at the stores getting more things for tomorrow. Some of the classrooms were also off limits because the teachers would be holding different activities in them.

Levi walked with me in front of him, his arms around my shoulders. I guess we were heading to the beach again. We were about to leave through the front doors when I spotted a blonde head. It was no other than queen bitch. Victoria was with one of her other friends and they were hanging up posters around the building for the event tomorrow. She hadn't seen me but I could see her and she looked happy, like she loved what she was doing. Maybe just maybe, this project graduation is putting everyone in an even better mood then during class days.

We stepped down the steps and I looked toward the parking lot.

"Hey Katerina" Ali and Jason walk up to me. She gives me a hug and so does Jason.

"Where were you guys? I texted, twice" I ask them. Levi moves to my side and put his arm around my shoulder the same time Jason put his around Ali's.

"Sorry, I didn't have my phone at the beach" she smiles my way and turns toward Jason to kiss his cheek.

"Where you guys headed?" Ali asks me.

"Well we were heading toward the beach but..." I trailed off.

"Um, excuse me" we all turn to the voice.

"Hey my hoes" Violet says walking up to us.

She grabs my arm, gives Levi a look and pulls me toward the other side of campus.

"Where are we going?"

"To the bookstore, I have some things to get for classes" she says and I nod. I look behind me and everyone else follows behind. Only people not in our little group, was Lucas and Monica.

We get to the book store and I now realize I have not been here since the semester first started. I head straight for the random books while Violet heads toward the book reception desk to see if they had the books she needed. The store had food, a do it yourself section with all kinds of drinks, a section for any kind of books, notebooks, pens, paper, and other things.

As I scanned the books with my eyes, I look up and see Levi standing by the door. His arms are crossed and he's staring at me. I can't help but blush but then he makes his way over toward me. I start walking and Levi follows. I make my way to the end of the store where theres a book shelf.