Chapter 42

"Its like a club but maybe more of a bar"

"And what is it called? I never heard of it before"

"Its called Club Lavela and its amazing"

"You been before?"

"Yup, twice"

She gives me a reassuring smile and we step into Biology with books and bag in hand. After that class, I waited for Violet outside the door because she had to speak with Professor Wright about some extra credit project. She explained all the details to me on the way to Chemistry which had me thinking. Maybe I should do extra credit even though my grades are great. It'll keep me busy and- that's what Levi is for, my mind goes before I finish. Speaking of Levi, once again he isn't anywhere to be found this morning.

"Uh Kat?"

I snap out of thought and look up at her, "what did you say?"

She has a worried look on her face as she bites her lip, her eyes move to the front of the class. So does mine.

"Ms Anderson, please come to the board and write your pictorial definition of the word colloid" Mrs Goodman says.

I nod and look down at my paper for the picture I had drawn. I rise up and my feet move slowly toward the front of the class. Luckily there's only about ten students in this class or I would've been more embarrassed than I already am. Once I finish, I head back to my seat and put my head down. I can feel Violet's stare but I pick up my pen and start doodling in my notes.

"Thank you Katerina, now let's move on to...." her words are drowned out by my sudden thoughts that returned until the class ended.

"I have no idea what happened"

"That's why you need to go to the club, maybe we could go Saturday or Sunday"

"Sundays are a no no and you know that" I tell Violet, stuffing my books into my bag as we head toward the cafe.

"I know, we have classes but maybe they'll change like they always do" she pulls the straps on her backpack to make it tighter on her back.

We reach the last step on the stairs, walking past a couple students, my eyes shoot toward the other end of the hall and I see Levi talking to someone.

My feet automatically slow but he doesn't look up at me. I stop in my tracks and Violet continues to walk toward the food line. I didn't notice Levi's stepdad until someone stepped out of the way on cue. They were just talking and this time I didn't run toward him. All I wanted to know was what they were talking about? Why was Mr Collins here and what did Levi do this time?

I stared at them and Levi turned to me, our eyes meeting. The corners of my mouth began to rise but when Levi doesn't smile, turning his head back toward his step dad, they remained still. He rubbed the back of his head with his hand and turned away from Collins, walking toward me. David looked up for a second and then left.

I turned away, my eyes scanning the cafe for Violet. She must've went outside already.

"Um hey" I hear Levi say. He comes up on the side of me and grabs my hand, kisses it and doesn't let go.

"Hi" I'm jumping straight to conclusions, "is everything okay with you and your step dad?"

I can see his head sink lower, "yeah everythings good, he comes here often" he forces a smile. I let things go for now. I trust him and he trusts me, if something was really wrong I'd expect him to tell me.

I can't help but think David hasn't come here until after the fight Levi got into with his friends. This is also the second time this week Levi has been missing from my side and I wonder if he's noticed. When I ask he declined so I guess it's no big deal.

The short hour of lunch flew by like the wind blowing my hair out in the courtyard.

~*~*~*~

"Please be sure to read Chapters one through five in your Calculus book, write out the problems and show your work" Professor Johnson tells the class as we gather our things and head for the door.

After stuffing all my things into my bag, Levi takes it and carries it the whole way toward the courtyard again. It seems as if the courtyard is our dorm for all of us to hang instead of the rooms huh? I know. We spend more time there than anywhere.

"I guess I should tell you that Violet plans to go to this club this weekend" I look up at him and his eyes meet mine. He bites his lip before speaking.

"Oh yeah? Is that something you want to do?" His grip on my hand tightens.

I stop walking when we reach the end of the hall and turn my body toward him.

"Only if you want to go" I smile and look up at him.

My hand drops from his and he brings his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Our noses touch and our foreheads meet.

"I'll go anywhere my girl goes" his lips brush against mine and I take that opportunity to kiss me hard on the lips. One of his hands glides up my back and under my shirt. I pull away and cup his face in my hands.

"Hey love birds!" I hear someone say.

I turn to the voice. Ali is standing in the auditorium door, holding it open.

Someone else sticks their head out, "can you guys come in here before we get caught?" It was Violet.

I chuckled and turned in my boyfriends arms. His arms tightened around me and I felt his lips on my ear. He tickled me a little and I laughed.

"Stop" I wiggled out of his arms and grabbed his hand pulling him toward the auditorium.

Walking through the doors, every seat was empty except for our usual crowd. Now there was me, Levi, Ali, Jason, Vi, and Monica.

"What the hell are you guys doing in here?"

"Keep it classy babe" Violet says, shooting Levi a glance, "we aren't really supposed to be in here"

"It should be fine" Monica speaks up, walking over to sit down in the seat next to Violet.

"We shouldn't be here, seriously we could get caught" I tell them and Levi pulls me onto his lap.

"Relax babe" he squeezes his arms around me and I relax against his chest.

"Yeah relax, if someone comes in here we'll leave" Jason says.

I roll my eyes and shake my head, we all sit there and talk for a while before we decide to do some real work. By then, Monica was spread out on the floor, writing and Violet paced the space in front of us.

"You guys want to head to the club Saturday or Sunday?" Ali held the pen to her mouth and Jason kissed her neck making her smile.

"I'd say Saturday definitely, even though we may not have classes on Monday" Monica states. Violet agrees by nodding her head.

"Okay" I began to put my work away in my bag on the floor and I feel Levi sit back. I'm still on his lap and I feel both his hands on my waist again. I look back at him and he smirks.

My mouth spreads and I bite my lip. I put both of my hands on his hands as they are on my waist and I feel him put pressure on me. I begin to move my hips and his mouth opens slightly but nothing comes out. I laugh and his thumb slides under my shirt and onto my skin. I can feel him through his pants and its turning me on just as much as I'm turning him on.

I look at my friends and back at Levi, "I can feel you" I mouth the words and in one swift motion, he pulls me back so that my back is on his chest again.

"I want you to feel more than that" he whispers in my ear and I gasp.

"Wait ssh ssh" I look up at Monica holding her arms out and telling us to be quiet.

"You guys here that?"

I stand up and so does Levi, "I don't hear-" I start but then I hear it.

Someones coming. They are heading right for the auditorium and my heart begins to pound. I knew we shouldn't have come in here.