Chapter 46

"What's going on?" Levi asked, he looked from me to Miles and back to me.

"You better not had walked in on her naked" my boyfriend was fuming now. For no apparent reason.

I saw Miles blink and the corners of his mouth began to lift just a little, Levi caught it.

He stormed up to him, "you fucking-"

"Levi!" I stopped him before he touched Miles. I don't know what he was going to do, but I wasnt going to let it happen while I was in the room.

"Levi its okay, he didn't I swear" I put a hand to his chest to hold him back. His face was a little red now.

"Tell him you didn't Miles" I turned to him, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

"Fine" he held up his hands surrendering, "I didn't see her naked nor will I ever want too. You really think I would do that to you?"

I turned back to Levi and he clenched his jaw.

"I came to grab something and I didn't know she was in the bathroom man, relax" he walked up to Levi and patted him on the arm. I swore Levi went still for a minute.

"Yeah" was all my boyfriend said.

"See you around man" Miles opened the dorm door and left, closing it behind him.

I removed my hand from his chest and folded my arms. He ran a hand through his hair with his eyes closed, then he opened them and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah I'm fine" he blurts and stuffs his hands in his front pockets.

"So what was that?" I point toward the door Miles just left out of.

"What? I just wanted to talk" he chuckles and takes a step toward me. I take a step back.

"Really?" My lips fold into a thin line to keep from smiling, "you were about to rip his head off his shoulders" I run a hand through my hair and walk away from him.

"I wasn't" he comes up behind and drapes an arm around my waist, pulling me toward him.  I push on his chest but he keeps a hard grip around me.

"You were" I fight back.

"Fine maybe I was" my eyebrows go up and he smirks, "I don't want anyone seeing you naked except me"

I swallow at his response, it's not that I haven't heard him say anything like that before. It's because my mind starts to wonder around the thoughts of what happened last night again.

"And you think I'd let him?"

He looked at me and smiled. It's always that damn smile and the affection that makes everything around us seem so distance and far away, like it's always going to be just us.

"Let's go" he kissed me and I grabbed his hand pulling him toward the door.

"And where exactly are we going? I thought we could go for round two" he points to the bed.

My heart sped up and my face turned hot. I shook my head.

"No" I say flat, but when my his fingers entwine with my and my skin heats up, I know deep down I wanted to say yes. How the hell did I get like this?

We head toward my room floor, walking hand in hand. I'm hoping for the sake of Violet and mines that she isn't still in our dorm with Anthony. I don't think my eyes can take the sight of them anymore. I laugh to myself thinking about how she pushed him and he hit the floor.