Chapter 33

"You what?!" I yelled, luckily there wasn't hardly anyone out in the courtyard but me and Ali.

"I think I missed my period Kat" Ali said.

"Oh god, well did you take a pregnancy test?" I asked her, I suddenly started biting my nails.

"No. Not yet though, I ordered one online. It should be here tomorrow and I'll let you know" she told me.

I looked at her and I could tell she was nervous. Ali-Anne Turker was never nervous. I was always the nervous one, and Ali was the one to make me feel better. She was the one to tell me everything was okay. And now as I stared at her as she wiped her face with her hands, I didn't know what to say to make her feel better.

I half smiled, "its going to be okay Ali" I put my hand on her arm then and she looked up at me. She had tears in her eyes but they hadn't fallen yet.

"You think?" she whispered.

"Yeah, did you tell Jason?"

"Well I tried to warn him, but he said its no big deal"

I nodded. "Okay, did you tell your parents?"

She looked at me like I was crazy, "sorry I guess you wouldn't"

"No, I would but I'm not sure if it's true yet. I'll wait to tell them" she runs her fingers through her hair.

"So...if you aren't pregnant?"

"Then I'd be relieved and not have a heart attack" she laughed a little and so did I.

"And if you are?"

"Then I'll tell you first. And Jason and my parents. And I'll have to leave school soon before my stomach grows into a watermelon. I do not want that to happen"

I opened my mouth, then closed it. I didn't know what to say then either.

Ali didn't have siblings like I did but she'd always help me watch then and I'd just tell her what to do. She was never bothered by it, she seemed like she'd make a great mom. I could see her dressing up her daughter like a mom should.

I smiled. Thinking how awesome it would be to be an aunt. I loved kids. But don't get me wrong, I am not ready to be a mom yet.

~.~.~.~

After we finished talking, it started to get dark so me and Ali said our goodbyes before she headed toward the other building. She told me she'd take the test after classes and let me know what happen.

I headed for the dorm and I took my shower before I got into bed. Under the cover I just layed there and thought about some things. Like always, I had thought about Levi but tonight was different. It felt really good being in his arms in his room on his bed. I wondered when the next time we'd get to do it again and maybe get farther then we did last time.

I didn't want to rush anything but being with him just made everything so much better.

Then I thought about Ali, how she could possibly be pregnant. I really hoped she wasn't for her sake in things.

Before I new it, I was asleep.

Was I asleep? I wasn't sure. All I new is that I had woke up and I was standing in an empty place. There was no other sounds but my breathing. I looked down at myself and realized I was wearing the same black dress I worn for the party at the high school. I had a cup in my hand. A red cup.

  I looked around then and sure enough, it was my high school. The same decorations in the gymnasium. The bleachers, the speakers but no teachers, or police or students.