Chapter 15

I walked passed alot of students and I realized everyone was talking about either what they did over the summer or what they plan to do after finishing college. I on the other hand wasn't thinking about any of those things, my after college plan is to try and get a great career and as for the summer, well that I didn't plan on talking about. I mean who would want to talk about the tragedy of event I've been through.

Stopping at the top of the stairs, I look at my paper and double checked my room number. I realized all the 300 rooms were on this level. I also realized that, of course it's an all girls level. I'm not mad about that, boys are the least of my worries at the moment. As I'm walking down the hall to my room, I see there are a couple of guys on this floor. Goes to show some people didn't get the memo.

308. My room. As I'm reaching for the door handle, someone on the opposite side is opening the door also. It's a guy. Oh my god. Oh my god, my roommate is a guy?!
But this can't be true, I thought this was an all girls level. I look up at him then,

"Hey" he looks at me and says. I step back, "Hii" I respond, swallowing. He's about six feet tall, with sandy blonde hair and a hazely green eye color. His shirt says, What's your Poison?

"So your Violet's Roommate" he steps back also, folds his arms and looks at me.

"Who?"

"Violet. She's your roommate. I'm her brother" he tells me, smiling. Oh thank god, I let out a breath of air. Licking my lips, I say "oh. I thought you would be-"

"Your roommate? Nah, although I wouldn't mind sticking arou-"

"Goodbye Lucas" a girl says, as she pops up in the doorway. She pushes him out the way and he shrugs and starts to walk down the hallway without looking back.

"Hey! I've been so excited to meet you, I'm Violet Winde. You can call me Vi" she tells me.

"Hey, I'm Katerina Anderson. You can call me Kat" as I'm walking through the room door, she gives me a quick hug.

When I step in the room, I see that she has alot of stuff already set up on her side of the room. The dorms are huge. Plenty of space on each side with queen beds. I guess I'm gonna love it here after all.

"Need some help with your things?" she asks me coming over to my side.

"Oh sure, thanks" I hand her my pillows, covers and she puts them on the bed.

"So tell me about yourself" she says. She's putting the sheet on my mattress when I look over at her. I go over and help her but on the opposite side of the bed.

Smiling, I said "well, I have a best friend and her boyfriend in the building over so that's that. I don't live in the area but I have been up here twice and I'm beginning to like it"

"Yeah it's pretty cool, I live a few minutes away from here so I figured since the college is close I would attend" she tells me, fixing the pillows now.

"So why did you stay on campus then?" I asked her, curious.

"Yeah I knew you would ask that. My dad knows the principal and I don't have to pay as much to stay on campus. And plus who wouldn't want to stay on campus at one of the best colleges in the state". I laughed at that. "And did you see some of the guys downstairs on the other levels, total hotties"

"Actually no, and I don't think I want too" I say in a low voice.

"Oh really?" She folds her arms and walks over to her side of the room, leaning against her bed frame. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Um no, it's just-" I couldn't finish. My heart dropped and I just shut my mouth.

"Oh I get it, you like girls" Violet says, "which is totally fine with me by the way"

"Uh no! God no, I like guys"

"Then what's up girl? Spill the tea, we are gonna be roommates for a while and I gotta know what's up" she stands up and goes to the bathroom to look in the mirror.

She's right. We are going to be roommates for a while and what other choice to I have but to spill one of my biggest fears now.
"During the last party at my high school I-"

Knock. Knock.

"Hold that thought, coming!!" Vi says on the way to the room door.

Great timing whoever you are. Beep. Beep.

My phone rings. I get it out of my night stand and see who it is. Of course, its Ali.

ʜᴇʏ! ᴡʏᴅ? ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ♡
ᴊᴀsᴏɴ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴘʀᴀʟʟʏ -ᴀʟɪ

Party? The beach? A peprally?! Oh god, I can already feel the butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey Kat come here!" Violet says, I look up at her, put my phone down and head for the door where she stands talking to another young girl.

"This is Monica, Monica this is Katerina" Vi introduces us. We say our hi's and after she gets done talking to Violet and I, she waves goodbye and leaves. She was cute, she had brown eyes, her lashes were long and her brown hair was neck length. She wore a blue tank with ripped jeans and converses.
Violet was also a pretty girl with long, curly black hair. She has light blue eyes and dimples. And a perfect smile, made me wonder if her and Ali could get along.

"So there's a peprally for both buildings in this building since it's the main. Down stairs in the auditorium" she says and I just shake my head yes.

"There's also a party down by the beach Ali says" I say to her.

She starts jumping up and down, shrieking and clapping her hands, "Oh yes! We are definitely going" she says. I laughed and went back to grab my phone and text Ali

Kat: ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ! ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛᴏʀɪᴜᴍ ᴅᴏᴏʀs

Ali: ᴏᴋᴀʏ :)

"Alright, let me do some hair touches and we can go" Violet said, she looked at me, "need anything; makeup, hair brush, you name it I probably have it" I instantly thought about Ali, yup they'll probably get along just fine. Maybe Ali being next door was okay, besides I have a new friend now.

"Nope, thanks though. Hey, is that my closet?" I asked her, pointing to the door next to the large window that I just now noticed. Very large window, there's a seat there too.

"Yup, mine is here" she pointed to the other extra door on the other side of the large window. "And you've got to check out the view of the window" her face lit up.

I walked over to the closet and opened it, plenty of space. I decided to put my extra bags and boxes in there.

"Okay, now I'm ready" Vi shouted from the bathroom before walking out.
I close my closet and sit at the window seal. Looking down I could see the beautiful yard view of green trees and flowers and also some empty parking spaces. That was, until someone in a dark gray jeep pulls up.

They get out of the car and for some crazy reason, my palms start to sweat. It's a guy of course. And he grabs his bag, throws it over his shoulder and locks his car. As he's walking up to the door he looks back and up at the window I'm sitting in.

"Ya coming Kat?"

"Huh, oh yeah" I look back at her, force a smile and get up following her out the door.

Ooooh awesome ending huh? Lol, how are my readers?//// Please comment and don't forget to vote.>>> It would mean the world to me. I love you all so much! Thx for reading♡♡♡