Chapter 21

"Katerina!" My mom ran up to me when her and dad arrived at the school. She gave me a tight hug, then my dad gave me one.

"Are you alright darling?" mom asked.

"Yes I'm fine, it just came out of nowhere. I should've expected it, I wasn't prepared that's all" I told her

"I wished this never happened to you" my dad said, I could see the angry expression on his face.

"As do I, no one should have to go through what great student Katerina is going through" I turned and Head Master Warren came walking down the hall.

"Hello", he held his hand out, "I'm the Head Master here. You can call me Warren" my dad took his hand. Then my mom

We followed him to his office, my mom had her arms around my body and my dad was chatting it up with Warren.

We arrived at his office and we all took a seat.

"Anything I can do to help your daughter, I'm all for it"

"How did the whole school find out?" Of course my dad would ask this question.

"Well, for starters I can't control the newspaper or what information the students or teachers receive. But I have spread word that there is no talking on behalf of your daughter" Warren says. I was happy for that response.

My mom continued to hold on to me, "that's good. If there is anytime our daughter gets stressed out about this situation again, we would appreciate it if you could allow her some space and time maybe in her room" she said, I smiled at her.

"Of course" Warren agrees.

"And when is it okay for us to visit here?" My dad asked.

"Dad you really don't have too" I say, finally.

"Nonsense, it's our right to check up on you when we can" his eyes went from me to Head Master Warren.

"Weekends are fine, just please call ahead of time and we can let you know when there is parent visiting hours" Warren finished.

They talked a little while longer and then just like that, it was time for them to go back. I had to admit, I did miss mom, dad and my siblings too. But being here has been great and I need this.

My parents said there byes to Warren before we all walked outside.

"Alright honey, we're gonna go. Ali's parents are watching Macy and Ryan for us"
She kissed my cheek and gave me another hug.

My dad came over to me, "Katerina I hope your making great decisions here, it's a great school" he smiled.

"I am dad, you just have to trust me" I told him then he got in the car.

Mom got in the passenger and dad started the truck and I watched them drive out the lot. They turned the corner, my eyes followed and I spotted Levi's car. The jeep that started it all, I said to myself.

My heart spead up, I wonder what he's doing right now. I hope he isn't still mad at me. I turned toward the building and looked up at the windows and then walked toward the entrance. Students were walking around the building, not alot so I could tell everyone was just getting up.

"Hey Kat" I turned to the voice behind me, it was Violet's brother.
"I heard about what happened, I just wanted to say sorry" he said.

I just looked at him, eyebrows furrowed, "I know we haven't talked much but maybe we can catch up sometimes" he said, his eyes sparkled.

His smile is so cute, "uh yeah sure. I'm heading up to my room though now. Have you seen your sister? I had a meeting this morning and I haven't seen her" I asked him, looking around.

"Nope, not this morning"

"Yo Lucas, come on dude!" I saw a group of three boys down the hall calling and waiting for him.

He turned to them then back to me, "well see you around Kat" he bit his lip and then her ran down the hall to them.

I had to admit Lucas was pretty hot. But not as hot as Levi. Was Lucas crushing on me? Out of all people, me? I hope not. I don't wanna give him the wrong intentions at all.

I walked to the stairs and up to our room, opened the door and went in looking for Violet but she wasn't here. This morning after we all slept in the room last night, they left to shower and get changed but I have no idea where Vi is now.

  I grabbed my phone off my bed and I could see that she texted me. She told me to meet her at the table out in the courtyard. She also said that she was with Ali, Jason, and Monica.

I didn't text her back. I went to use the bathroom and looked in the mirror at myself. My brown eyes popped because I put on a little mascara. I wore a cut shoulder plain white shirt and some high waisted shorts. I looked good. My hair was in two braids that Ali did this morning before she left the room. What if you see Levi? I thought to myself. What? He doesn't care what I wear.

I left the bathroom and grabbed my phone off the bed. I put it in my pocket, heading for the door. I opened it and ran into a brick wall. Well, at least that's what it felt like. Of course, it was Levi. Just standing there waiting for me.

"What are you doing? Seriously, don't do these type of things okay?" I told him, I put my hand to his chest and pushed him out of the way so I could shut the door.

"Sorry, I had to see you. I saw you outside with your parents" he says. There goes that voice again.

"Oh...yeah", I swallowed, "how the hell did you know this was my room number?" I stood up straight, arms crossed. My back against the door.

"I notice alot about you" he steps closer and puts one hand to the wall to lean on.

I raise my eyebrows and he grins.

"Really? So what's my favorite color?" I say smiling knowing he won't know.

He looks me straight in the eyes and I could see how gray his eyes were now. Then he grabs my wrist fast, holds it up and puts his other hand gently to my waist. I flinch a bit from his cold hand.

"I won't hurt you" he whispers, looking down at me.

"I know....I'm just" scared. I whisper, the last part was in my head. Then he let's go of my wrist and steps back a bit.

He clears his throat, "so where ya headed?"

"Downstairs, too meet some friends in the courtyard"

He runs his fingers through his soft silky hair. I just stand there looking at him. Am I really falling for Levi Price?

"Cool, I'll walk you" he tilts his head in the stairs direction and the corner of his mouth goes up. I guess I am falling for him.

I let him walk me downstairs. We didn't hold hands or anything although I would've liked that. And we also didn't say much to each other.  Who am I kidding we aren't even together.

When we got to the end of the steps, he turns to me and says "by the way, your favorite color is blue"

The butterflies in my stomach return and I laugh a little. I can't believe Levi Price is walking me to the courtyard. And for the first time, out of every relationship that I have been in, one guys gets my favorite color right. And that guys name is Levi Price. I was right, this is gonna be one long, but also great semester.

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for reading my story, another chapter here of course. :))) love you guys, pls vote and comment.//// All comments welcome  enjoy!♡♡