Chapter 25

Monday

"So was it good?" Vi asked me.

"Yes Violet, for the hundredth time he is a good kisser. Actually a great kisser" I thought about how his lips felt on mine at this moment and I began to bite my lips. Only this time, it wasn't because I was nervous.

"He took me to a place called Dough Rollers, I think. And the pizza was good" I smiled and she raised her eyebrows

"He even almost asked me out, and he was holding my hand!" I told her practically bouncing up and down from joy

"Damn girl, where can I find someone like that? Does he have a brother?" She tilt her head up in thought, her hand rubbing her chin.

I playfully bumped her and we started laughing.

We made it to Chemistry Class now.

Heading to our seats, I could see that some students were looking at me. Some rolling their eyes and some whispering. I'm pretty sure this isn't about the high school incident, it's about me and Levi. But why did it bother other people so much I wonder?

"Okay, everyone take your seats and pass your work to the front of the class please" Ms. Goodman says.

It's a good thing I did my work, I thought. Then I thought about Levi and how he's gonna miss his work and classes. I wonder what other classes he had? Should I get his work for him?

I grabbed Violet's paper from behind me and passed our work toward the next person in front.

"I have some new books to give you guys so please come to the front and take one off my desk" the teacher announced.

Everyone did what she said. Our new books were called 'The Knowledge of Chemistry' . As if we didn't have enough books already but hey I guess this is why people say college is so hard right?

The rest of the class time passed by. We were assigned work, of course, then me and Violet talked while we walked down the hall heading toward the courtyard.

"Hey" I said to Jason, Ali and Monica.

"Monica, how's your head?" I asked  turning toward her.

"Its pretty good now, the nurse gave me some meds for it" she forced a smile.

I smiled back to her.

"So guys guess where Kat went yesterday?"

"Where?" Ali asked. Everyone looked at Violet.

"Kat went on her first date with that hot Levi Price" she starts cheesing.

I began to smile, "its not that big of a deal you know"

"Obviously, it is" Ali begins, "I heard alot of people saying they saw you get out of his car and how he walked you to your dorm room, I just wasn't sure I should believe it until I heard it from you" she teased.

"Yeah, I head some people saying things too" Jason says, finally.

"Me too", Monica says, "you know people say he's like filthy rich or something" she drank some of her water bottle.

Now that I didn't know. He never wants to tell me anything about himself. Only that none of it matters.

"How the hell did my date get to your building anyway?" I was furious now.

"Girl word just travels fast. Alot of girls go head over heels for guys like him" Ali chimes in.

"Its crazy how everyone knows about Levi but me" my face began to burn from anger. Or was it the heat from the sun? I pulled my hair back in a ponytail.