Chapter 37

After we all got dressed, Violet applied a little make up to my face. I would have did it myself with what little skills I have but she insisted. Monica ran back to our room and practically knocked me over when she burst through the door.

"Woah, what's up?" I laugh a little.

She smiles, "sorry, I didn't mean to run into you"

"Okay, time to go it's getting late" Violet says walking over to us and pushing us out the door. She locks it and we head down the hall.

When  we get outside, a little chill hits my face and chills my whole body. I instantly wrap my arms around myself, I'm glad I'm wearing a jacket.

"Well don't you look hot Mrs. Price?" I hear Ali say.

"I'm sorry, what?!" The corner of my mouth turns up at the mention of me having Levi's last name. Jason has his arm around Ali as they walk over to us.

"What are we waiting for?" Jason asks.

I don't say anything though. My cheeks burn a little and my head instantly falls.

"Mrs. Price boyfriend" Violet fills in, I look up and everyone's trying not to laugh.

"Stop" I roll my eyes.

Someone in a car pulls into the parking lot and everyone's head turns including mine. The car is a black Camaro with led lights.

I squint and notice it's a guy. He turns the car off and opens the door to get out. My eyebrows instantly go up at the sight of him. He's wearing gray sweats with a black shirt and his hair is pushed back on his head. His arms are covered in tattoos and he has a nose piercing.

"Oh my God" Violet whispers and when I look at her, she covers her mouth with her hand.

"Babe!" She yells and runs over to him and jumps into his arms. Ah, that must be Anthony. The guy she was telling us about. The guy she has been talking on the phone to for a while now.

He catches her and lifts her up and they kiss which causes me to look away.

They walk over to where the rest of us are standing and I can see Violet holding his hand. Her cheeks are a deep red and she hasn't stopped smiling.

"Guys this is-"

"Anthony" we all say in unison and then we burst out into laughter. She's talked about him enough for us to already know his name.

"Damn babe, you talk about me that much?" Anthony wraps an arm around her waist and she covers her face with her hands.

"Yes, she really does" Monica says.

"Okay, so this is Katerina" she points one of her fingers to me first and makes her way down the line of people in front of her

"That's Ali, Jason, and Monica" they all smile toward him.

"Its nice to meet you guys" he nods his head and that makes Violet stare at him as she wraps her arms around his neck.

I started to wonder where Levi was and my eyes scanned the building to see if anyone was walking through the tall front doors and down the hall through the large windows but there was no one. I wonder where he is? I wonder is Head Master Warren made him stay in tonight?

"Alright guys we have to go now" Ali says and her and Jason start walking toward the sidewalk along with Violet and her bae.

"But..." my words drifted off.

"He'll show up Kat, trust me" Monica puts her arms through mine and pulls me toward the rest of our friends. As we walk I can see the crowd gathered on the beach from a distance. The closer we get the louder the music fills my ears and I can't help but bite my lip. The last time I've been to a party was when Lucas tried to kiss me and Levi came swooping in to save me.