Chapter 36

The teachers rush outside.
My feet are frozen to the ground.
Then here come the police.

Now it was Violet's turn to pull my arm so she could drag me in the building but I just couldn't move. The crowd had disappeared in seconds and instead of going toward the doors like everyone else, I ran toward Levi.

There were like five guys fighting at once and my eyes couldn't focus until I spotted him. I didn't want to get hit so I stayed as far away from them as I possibly could.

"Oh my god" I hear Ali say.

"Levi! What the hell?!" I shout and he doesn't stop what he's doing. That's when the police come and break them all up.

"What is going on?"

Oh no. Its Head Master Warren and he's pissed.

"Alright, everyone in the building now!" He yells and all the students left outside hurry in, including Monica, Violet and I. I don't see where Ali or Jason are though.

As I'm standing in the building looking out the window, I see the police putting handcuffs on everyone who was in the fight hands and my heart sinks again. What if Levi gets kicked out of school? What if he ends up in jail or something?

The police grab them all and bring them toward the doors and everyone backs away from them but I stay put.

"Levi..." I reach out to grab him but someone comes behind me and holds me back.

"Kat I'm so sorry" he looks into my eyes and I can see his red face before the police walk him down the hall toward the main office. Head Master Warren follows behind.

"Do you think he's gonna be in alot of trouble?" Violet asks me, as she puts one of her arms through mine.

"Depends on who started it" Monica answers.

We decided not to go outside. The auditorium doors were open and we took the advantage to sit in there since we were the only ones. There was Monica, Violet, me, Jason, and Ali.

We sat in silence not knowing what to say until someone came rushing through the doors taking me out of my trance.

"Jesus christ Lucas, could you be any louder?" Violet hissed and folded her arms.

"Sorry" he shrugs and sits down next to Monica. She starts to fidget a little and I can see her face change color.

"I don't understand what happened" I question, more to myself then them.

Levi has never been the one to get into fights. He's never the one to start any drama, not since he's been with me and I love him for that.

You love him?

I think I do and I wanna know if he's okay.

"I know what happened" Lucas speaks up, I sit up in my chair to say something but Violet spits out her words before I can.

"Well speak up!"

"Okay, okay. Jonny and Daniel were the ones who started it" he starts, and I'm guessing they are friends of him and Levi.

"They started arguing over Emily, the girl in my Calc class" he was the only one that chuckled.

"See Daniel claimed to have had eyes on her first but Jonny insisted he did, so they started arguing but Emily was nowhere to be found when they did" he laid back in his seat and didn't say anything else.

"That's it?" I said. Then how the hell did Levi get involved?

"Wait a minute if Danny and Jonny were fighting, how did Levi and those other guys get in there?" Violet started to get impatient.