Chapter 74

It begun to get late sooner than we thought and with Violet holding hers, Monica and Lucas's things in her car she figured it was best to get them out now that the parking lot was basically cleared of raging students trying to figure things out.

Ali and I sat and waited at the courtyard table still just talking. I finally grew the courage to ask her about what happened earlier being that she said she'd tell me and all.

"So tell me what happened please Ali?"

She looks at me, "I told her I missed my period and she freaked when I ordered birth control pills and some tests without her consent" she rolls her eyes and I swallow.

"Well, okay" I begin and she forces a smile, "it's not a big deal right?"

"Well not the way she makes it seem, she wants me to get a personal doctor that calls for checkups and for me to go like three times a month now. She's making it a big deal"

"And you mean the first time you missed your period right?" I question her. My eyes go to the cafe doors when someone walks past then back to Ali when I realize it's not my friends.

"No, there was another time over the break" she brushes her clothes before she folds her arms over her chest not meeting my eyes.

"Oh" my head falls

"Katerina I know I should've told you but none of this came up until the package came this morning" she explains and I nod my head.

"Your okay though, no babies?" I meet her eyes and she runs a hand down her face.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she forces a smile and Violet and Monica comes brushing out the doors.

"What's the plan tonight? The cafes still open, wanna get some snacks and chill in someone's room?" Monica suggests.

"Sure" Ali agrees with her. Violet smiles.

"Where did the guys go?" I ask them, they were supposed to have helped with the bags.

"To an all guys party I think, or maybe to the beach or something. They said something about an all guys thing, I don't think it's a bar or anything" Vi tells us and I immediately think of Levi and what happened that night, having my friends end up like I did is something I do not want to happen. The mistakes I've made, I've learned from and even as it wasn't my mistake he was still my boyfriend.

"Your sure?" I question them both, they look to each other and shrug.

"I'll text them later" Violet lifts a hand to brush away the thought as if everything will be okay.

Let's just hope so for their sake and my own.

We all get up and head into the cafe to grab some small snacks before paying with the school money and heading to Ali's room. It seemed like she had the bigger room since she didn't have a roomate which was unfortunate. She had the vanity and the marbled colors and the bright walls being the only one in the B building on the bottom floor.

"I'll never get over this room you have Ali, it's big and your lucky" Violet tells her as her eyes scan the room.

"Right" I nod and turn to Ali. She stands by the movie collection she has.

"What movie guys?" She asks

"Something comedic or action" Monica suggests. Vi shakes her head.

"Something sexual and romantic" she jumps up and I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Alright let's just choose something quick" Ali turns to the movies and starts calling the names out loud.

"Mean Girls 2?" She looks back