Chapter 23

"Wakey wakey" I woke up to Violet's voice. She opened the blinds and there was plenty of sun light coming in.

"Jeez Vi, could you kill the lights" I say, trying to make my eyes focus through the beam.

"Uh no. Let's go eat breakfast with the rest of the students" it was more of her telling me then asking.

"Fine" I stretched out and yawned. Then I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

After getting dressed and doing our hair, we headed for the cafe then out to the courtyard.

"Hey Ali, did Vi tell you to come out too?" I gave her a quick glance.

"No. I just wanted to get out and we've never eaten breakfast in the morning" she tells me, then she smiles.

"See, I'm not the only one Katerina" It was Violet turn to smile then. I shook my head and started to eat my bagel.

"Where is Monica?" I asked

"She said she had a headache so she stayed in bed" Violet said, taking a bite of her apple.

"Oh"

Then her phone rang.

"Hello?" Vi said. Then she took another bite of her apple. We continued to eat until she got off the phone.

"What's up?" Ali said aloud.

She picked up her things and said, "I gotta go with my dad somewhere for a while today. Just today" she smiled, "see you girls later on okay?"

She left toward the door. Then I turned to Ali.

"Well, it's just us now. Like it used to be"  she goes.

I laughed a little, "I know. I miss you Ali"

"Me too. And I gotta say lunch is the best time of the day"

"Your so right. I mean besides calculus" I laughed and drank some of my orange juice. I looked up and Ali was looking at me, eyebrows raised.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just thought it was interesting how you said besides calculus" she flashed her perfect teeth in a brilliant smile.

My face burned, "did I say that out loud? I'm sorry" I scratched my head

"Its okay babe, your changing though. I like it. He makes you different, it's good" she tells me, grabbing my hand.

"Thanks Ali" I told her.

"Of course, what are best friends for?" She says. Then my heart begins to speed up and I ask Ali a question, that I'd rather ask mom but she isnt here right now.

"Ali, what was it like? You know, for your first time?" I was sure my face was red still.

"Hm. It was great. Jason was so sweet. I mean he still is but back when we first did it, it was like nothing mattered but us", I stared at her, "he took his time with me. Whenever I was ready, he would wait for me. Then when we finally did it, well it was the best thing ever and I'm glad it was with him"

"He really loves you Ali" I tell her and her eyes light up

"I know, he tells me that now" she says, "Kat you do it whenever your ready okay? Don't let him rush you and if he waits for you then he might be the one"

  "Yeah let's hope your right about that"

~.~.~

The talk with Ali made me think really hard. She went back to her building so she could hang out with Jason and I came back to the dorm room. I grabbed the bag with the lingerie out of the closet and tried them on. First the black one. It covered my breast and area with a web like print and of course the butt part was thongs.

Then I tried on the red. I looked in the mirror and I have to say I actually ended up liking this one better. The print was roses and thorns for the bra and panties and it came with a see though cover up that had feathers on the end. I exited the bathroom and went to the full body mirror near my bed. I fixed my hair so that it was down and it was curly, I did have great waves and they looked amazing with my brown eyes and the lace outfit I was wearing.

Knock knock!

I heard someone knock and I hurried to the bathroom to take the lace off and get back into my clothes and shoes. Then I rushed to the door.

I opened it and no one was there. I looked down the right end of the hall, then to the left end and no one. There were kids but they weren't close to my dorm door. Something told me to look down and I picked up a note off the granite floor. I took it back inside the room and sat in the window with the seat.
   I opened it

Please meet me for some lunch, I have things I want to share with you.

Ps. Look outside your window, LP🥀

I smiled and closed the letter then I turned around in the seat I was in and looked out the window at Levi who was leaning up against his car, with his arms folded looking up at me.

What the hell did he have up his sleeve and why does he want to have lunch with me? This came out of nowhere.

So I rushed to the bathroom and pulled my hair back into a ponytail and applied some eyeliner and mascara. At least I tried, I just did what Ali taught me. Then I tied my converses and fixed my clothes. I wore a black tank top and some high waisted shorts. I looked in the mirror, smiled and headed for the door. I didn't know what Levi had up his sleeve but I was excited to be with him again.