Chapter 41

[Sexual Content]

Wednesday

"Levi if you don't stop, I'll never get this done in time for my first class" my smile is wide, "I was already late before and I'm not trying to let that happen again"

"But you like this" he says in a low voice bringing his lips to my ear. He keeps on kissing me softly from my cheek down to my neck and chest and he knows its driving me crazy. Instead he just keeps doing it.

"Oh my God" I throw my head back and laugh, "please!" I'm trying to finish up some last minute work before classes start this morning. Violet is in the bathroom; she was pissed at me this morning because Levi had come to our room when it was 5:30 this morning so he could lay in bed with me.

It's now 7:30.

"Fine" before he turns away, I see the smile plastered on his face. He fixes his body so that his head is laying on my pillow and wraps one of his hands around my waist.

Violet opens the bathroom door and walks out looking at us, "well aren't you guys cute?"

"Just stop" I look back down at the paper, writing down the solution to my last problem.

She chuckles, "well I'm going to grab something to eat, see you in bio Kat" jacket on, she grabs for the door, "and don't be late if you know what I mean" she smiles.

Levi sits up on his elbows "I have no idea what you mean" I say closing my book and looking at her.

"Sure you don't" she closes the door.

I roll my eyes and stuff my books into my bag. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I'm just about to get up and grab my jacket but Levi grabs my hand, "why are you in a rush?"

"Because I don't want to be-"

"Yeah I know Kat, you don't want to be late to class but it's still early" a hint of his perfect teeth shows when he bites his lip.

He pulls me and I sit back down on the edge of the bed, "you don't want to grab anything to eat?" I look him straight in the eyes and my heart skips a beat.

"As a matter of fact, I do" he grabs me really fast and lays me down under him, his weight propped on his hands over me.

"Oh no, no no no" I laugh, "not this time" I try to get up but he holds me in place.

"Levi, I'm serious"

"So am I" he fights.

"But I'm hungry"

"And I'm horny"

I press my lips together to keep from smiling, his face holds a pouty expression. I began to wonder why he seems to become horny during the wrong times. I grab my phone out of my pocket and check the time, its 7:50. There is no way I'm going to be able to get anything to eat at this time, I'd have to rush straight to class. Or maybe I will, I stuff the phone back into my pocket and look up at my cute boyfriend. How dark his gray eyes are whenever he wants something so desperately, it'll kill him to not have it.

"What?" He says which makes me blink.

"Fine" I finally say.

"Fine?" He starts smiling and flicks his tongue out running it along his bottom lip.

I don't say anything, I grab him by his shirt and press my lips to his. He deepens the kiss resting his body on mines. I began to sit up not breaking lip contact until I flip us over. I'm on top and I feel him smile into the kiss. He rests his hands on my butt and I grind into him causing him to release a soft moan.