Chapter 3

Taylor POV

its 7:00 Am in the morning and I am starving get out of bed and decide to go to Eds bus. I put on my black high wasted shorts and a tee and put on my Red keds and throw my hair in a pony.

Ed POV.

I hear a knock.  "Hey Taylor how are u feeling today mate?".  I say opening the door. "Better....you wanna go get some breakfast I'm starving." she says putting her head back with her hands to her stomach.

"let me get my shoes and let's go".  I say walking to my shoes.

Taylor POV

We get into the car Ed driving and I turn on the radio we decide to go to Ihop for pancakes! its a little public but we don't mind.  I turn on the radio and Miley Cyrus we can't stop is playing Ed starts singing the song at the top of his lungs

WE RUN THINGS THINGS DONT RUN WE!!

If you hear him sing that you would not believe the guy sells out arenas!

we both start singing really loud it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing I curled up against Eds shoulder and start laughing. these were the awsome moments that me and ed will always remember.

we get to ihop and park In the back so paparazzi wouldn't see us. but it was too late as we were walking I grabbed Ed by his arm and we walk in. The worker took us to the back were there weren't any windows and not a lot of people. It was pretty empty actually.

Would you guys like anything to drink the waitress asked.  I ordered a coffee and Ed got water. we then ordered Pancakes and that was it.

"I'm so full". I moaned laying back in the booth.

"you ate like pig Taylor".  ed said with a smirk. I look at him squinting with a little smile. "thanks ed you make Me feel a lot better." I said with a smile.    me and Ed are always joking with each other.  I New that I loved him and he's told me that he loved me before. we never took it into anything more than best friends but I think I might have feelings for ed.