chapter 102

Ed helped Taylor back to her feet.

'I'm sorry.... I know my drinking isn't an excuse but , you know that I wouldn't have done that.. .' Ed says Being gentle .

'I promise I won't lay another hand on you. ' He says looking into her eyes. Studying her thoughts.  She looked at him rubbing one of her wrists as they were still sore. She went to the kitchen .

~

~

~

its been 6 days and Taylor and Ed are better the only thing is , is that Ed kept his word he wouldn't touch Taylor he wouldn't kiss her. He was beating himself up for it After Taylor told him ,  it was okay he still wouldn't . He wanted to kiss her and hold her but , He was afraid of hurting her and her being scared. Throughout the whole time not having the kids they never even made love and they would have them back next week.

'Here.' Ed gave Taylor a bowl of popcorn as they sat on the couch about to watch a movie Ed rented.

Ed was sitting right next to Taylor. She looked at his hand and saw it was free she slid her hands in his.

'No Taylor. I don't wanna hurt you.' Ed said and refused to hold her hand even though he wanted to.

'Is this a punishment for me? ' Taylor asked.

'I'm keeping my promise....I'm not going to hurt you again.' He says. They sat in silence as the movie played Taylor wasn't into the movie her mind was somewhere else. Thinking about the Fact that Ed won't touch her again. Taylor couldn't help in and let out a cry.

Ed looked at Taylor and sat closer to her still not touching her. Taylor noticed and it made her cry even more.

'I'm sorry Taylor.' Ed says not knowing what to do with himself.

'Touch me Ed. I want you to touch me .'   She says looking at him grabbing his Hands and placing them on her face. She kissed them slowly.

'I'll hurt you...' He says.

'I want to feel protected again. I always feel safe when you hold me, Nothing will change that.' She cried. Ed looked at Taylor and knew he was hurting her by not touching her. Even though he thought he was Keeping her Safe , He wasn't.

'I'm so sorry .' He said as he put his hand on her face and brought her closer to him while Taylor hugged him tight . Ed rested his head on Taylor's as he felt her tears hitting his Shirt. He's so sorry. he rubbed her back and Taylor looked up at him and kissed him forcefully she missed his kisses.