chapter 61

No POV.

"So what do you say?" Claire asks through the phone.

"Yeah sure, I'll baby sit how long?" Taylor asks un sure about the idea since she's never really watched a little kid let alone a baby.

"For the night I promise to pick her up in the morning , invite Ed I'm sure you guys could use the practice" She says with a laugh.

"Uh huh Sure. How old is Madison?" Taylor asks.

"Almost for months."

"Awe how cute alright I'll see you in a bit." Then they said there good byes.

"What was that about?" Ed asks as he eats some cereal.

" My friend Claire wants me to baby sit her sisters baby her name is Madison and she's 4 months old." Taylor Says putting down the phone. Ed almost spits out his food.

"You. With a baby. Love to see how that will go." he says and laughs

"Hey I can take care of a baby okay."

Ed smiles at her 'Yeah okay...will see.'

~

~

~

~ Taylor POV

"Alright Taylor here she is."  Claire gives Taylor the Car seat with a blanket over the top as the baby was sleeping. She hands me a diaper bag and the baby's stuffed puppy.

"Alright you got this." Claire says . she gives the Ed a look of please help Taylor .

"Look I got this under control have fun with my guitarist.

Then She leaves. Ed just watches me as I set the Car seat on the table and remove the blanket inside was the cutest baby she was so small with blonde hair you could barley see as she was awake with her thumb in her mouth she had blue eyes.

"Awe Hey Madison aren't you the cutest baby." I say in a very babyish tone.

Ed comes over and looks at her.

"Aye she looks like you." he says I playfully slap him on the arm and un buckle the baby being careful not to hurt her.

"Oh my she's so small." I hold her in my arms and be careful to hold her head. she makes a little baby sound that was the cutest thing ever.

I bring her to the couch as I sit down and she puts both of her hands I'm her mouth getting her all full of spit

"Awe aren't you the cutest. Yes you are". I smile. I can see ed just looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"You wanna hold her." I say just looking at the little baby.

"Sure." he comes and sits by me and holds her. She tugs at his shirt .

"Uh... hello Lad...." ed says very awkwardly . I laugh.

"Ed if that's how your going to talk to a baby i feel bad for our kids." I say not meaning to say that. I didn't want Ed to think I was thinking about having kids with him I didn't want to freak him out.

he looked at me and gave me back the baby.

~

~

~

~

it was the next morning and Claire finally came. that baby woke me up at least 30 times last night. Ed changed the diapers because I wasn't planning on doing that. I did feed her though and she was cute, The times that she wasn't crying and pooping.

"What you think?" Ed says walking in to the living room.

" That I don't want kids." I say. Leaning my head back very exhausted.

"you will one day."