chapter 49

Taylor POV

"Never thought I would get to wear one of these. " I tell ed looking at the Diamond on my finger. Were on the Bus on our way to an airport to head to Australia.

"Why do you say that?" He asks with his arm around me as we sit on the couch.

"If you haven't noticed , I don't have the best Luck with relationships."

"Well, I never thought I would ask my best friend to marry Me." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"You made a good choice." I say then I lean in to kiss him . Then I start thinking of all sorts of things one of them being Having kids.  woah. I say to myself as I continue to kiss Ed not really paying  attention.

then I realize I'm not ready to settle down.

"Ed... Do you think its too fast?" I ask. not knowing if getting married is the right thing. I want to marry Ed but, I don't know if its the right time.

"do you not wanna get married? I don't wanna force you." he's tone is now soft and disappointed.

"No No No. I want to marry You Ed , I'm 100% Positive. but , is it at a good timing?" I ask. I'm so confused with my thoughts.

"We don't have to tell anyone if you don't want. I don't want to put pressure on you. We can wait to get married .... wait as long as you need to wait... years... months... days... it doesn't matter because I'll always love you." He gives me a smile. I'm so happy that ed understands.

"I think ... maybe we should wait..." I tell him looking down at the ring on my finger.

"You should Hold on to this." I say taking it off and giving it to him in his hands. He looks down at it.

"Babe. I'm not saying no.". I put my fingers through his hair.

"No , I know. I just ---"

he says then Stops.

"I wish it was a good timing . But , Your right I should have planned it better." He looks up at me.

"I love you Best friend." I tell him putting my hand to the back of his neck and slightly squeezing it.

He kisses me gently.

"Woah, That was the fastest kiss you've ever given me. I'm not done." I pull him my his ear back to my face and kiss him longer.

he lays me down on the couch as he hovers over me with his hands holding him up by the sides of my shoulders.  I pull at the bottom of his shirt but he Refuses.

"Not tonight...." he says. Then Sits up right. I just lay on the couch. did ed really just object me. something must be wrong with him. I feel embarrassed, I felt my cheeks turn Red.

"Okay..." I say tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I didn't mean it like that." He comes back and sits down beside me.

"I get it. your not in the mood because I gave you back the ring. it's fine."

"I didn't say that." He says.

"No but I know. its okay we're almost in Australia and you can to what you please." I didn't mean for that to sound like I was mad it just turned out that way.

"Is that how its going to be Taylor?" He asks.

I take a deep breath. "no. I want you with me." I say and snuggle my self next to him. He lays his head on mind then its quiet.

Author NOTE:

I want your guys opinion on my fan fiction. I'm almost up to 50 chapters and there might only be 20 more chapters before I decide to end the fan fiction. but until then , What do you guys like about it? and thank you so much for all the reads and votes! I read all your guys comments all the time:)