chapter 107

Taylor was in her hotel Taking a shower before she went to bed so her hair could be dry for tomorrow because she doesn't blow dry. Once she was done Getting into her sleep wear she video chatted Ed for a good 30 minutes.

'Okay , Well I love you Ed.' Taylor said and Blew a kiss at the screen.

'Love you too. Jet lag is really getting to me...' Ed said Yawning. Taylor Looked at him and Giggled. She knew he would have Jet Lag.

'Awe Babe, Don't giggle like that you make me miss you even more.' Ed said Pouting .

'Alright , I sorry. I have a photoshoot tomorrow I need to get to bed , night Eddy.' Taylor kissed the camera and Smiled at ed as he waved good bye.

it was 3:00 In the morning Taylor was sound asleep. Jake found Taylor's hotel and had gotten in through the Back window. He was also a celebrity so The workers at the hotel didn't think much of about letting him through. He walked in slowly. Meredith walked up to him and Clawed at his feet he grabbed her and threw her in a sperate room. Making his was upstairs. He opened the door just a bit to find Taylor sound asleep , Dreaming peacefully.

He walked slowly closer to her. 'I've missed you Taylor . He doesn't deserve you.' He whispered softly and saw a picture of Ed on Taylor's night stand and ripped it to shreds.

'Wake up...Little whore.' Jake said soflty. Taylor quickly opened her eyes and Jerked back in her bed.

'Help!' Taylor yelled as soon as she laid Eyes on Jake. He wrapped his arm around her mouth keeping her in head lock.

'Shut up.' He whispered. Taylor started to kick to the bed and the sheets but , it wasn't doing much.

'Calm down....' He said softly revealing a knife in front of Taylor's face.  She looked at it and pinched her eyes shut swallowing hard Hoping that maybe this was a dream and Ed would be shaking her awake at any minute. But , It wasn't a dream , this was happening her abusive Ex Boyfriend has his arms around her and was pretty much Strangling her.

'Now your going to stand up Taylor and do exactly what I say or your kids... and Ed... will be paying the price.' Taylor shook her head.

'good.' He said . He released her and she stood to her feet.

'we're going to walk out of this hotel , And your going to look and act normal you got that.' He said Putting his hands grabbing her chin hard to make her look at him.

~

~

~

Ed POV.

I woke this morning and I got a phone call.

'Hello?' I ask answering.

'Yes Mr.Sheeran Have you by any chance Seen or heard from Taylor?' She asks calmly . I Got up from my bed .

'What do you mean?'I asks trying not to panic.

'Well, She was supposed to show up for her Photoshoot today for rolling stone and she's over an Hour late.' I listen carefully and Hang up the phone without saying good bye and call Taylor. 5 Rings and she doesn't answer I call again , and again , and again. Still no answer WHAT'S GOING ON?!

~

~

~

Mean while Jake was Taking Taylor ton his house in downtown New York. She got out of the car and was Hurried into his house. Taylor was pushed into the basement That was Dark cold and wet. Spider webs were everywhere and a Dog bowl with dog Food in it slightly empty was out on the cold dirt floor.

'Jake please! Don't put me in here! ' Taylor asked fighting for her life.

'If I can't have you , No one can.' Jake said and pushed Taylor. Taylor hit the floor hard getting all her air Knocked out of her. She coughed Trying to catch her breath. Getting up off the floor.

Taylor POV.

I looked around this darken Basement that looked Like a cave and you wouldn't expect it to be in such a house as nice as Jakes.

I slid down the wall bringing my Knees up to my chest and cried. Not knowing if anyone would be able to find me or if anyone knew I was missing.

Author POV: I don't like writing Chapters like this is so hard. But , Here you guys go I hope you like it. :)